• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

I agree. I'm also pleased that we're playing what our manager considers to be our best available 11. We don't have another game for a week so no reason to rest/rotate players for this one.

yep another week till palace......we may even have time to get on the training pitch and formulate a plan. and of course get some players back....

think dembele could be a big impact sub for us.

I agree. I'm also pleased that we're playing what our manager considers to be our best available 11. We don't have another game for a week so no reason to rest/rotate players for this one.

True. No real option to rotate really.

All of these players played 3 days ago. And many have played a number of games in the past 3 weeks. So we may tire second half.

As TS did at manu there may be a role for the younger players such as Kane who can add to the energy levels.

Its not the most important derby, so I'm looking forward to this one! Makes a change of the tense pumped up normal **** games.

Spurs 14/5 **** 10/11 draw 11/4
Still can't believe loads of bookies were offerings 4s plus for Spurs winning at OT!

I am a gas engineer.......whats up with it???

\o/

Lacking power in the midfield. Possibly a striker problem. :-"

It has power on the LCD, but nothing more. An engineer should be coming out [-o<

It will make for more 'authentic' terrace like viewing. Never met my neighbor but I hear him celebrate goon goals. Should be fun...

\o/

Lacking power in the midfield. Possibly a striker problem. :-"

It has power on the LCD, but nothing more. An engineer should be coming out [-o<

It will make for more 'authentic' terrace like viewing. Never met my neighbor but I hear him celebrate goon goals. Should be fun...

we may re-visit this after the game young sir....

COYS!!!!

Really excited for this one, let's bring it lads, I've a feeling that this will be a win for us and Bobby will score a couple. Come on you Spuurs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherwood: "This is bigger game than Old Trafford match for Tottenham and the Tottenham manager. We need to keep ball better, if you give it to Arsenal you dont get it back often. I havent spoken to Adebayor about keeping his composure. I wish I was playing. I just have to throw them over that white line and hopefully they`ll do their best."

In all likelihood this will be tougher than the manu game. Scum are a far better team than manu. Plus there is the added spice of the derby.

I don't mind if we lose. Just hope no one in Lilly White gets injured. That we play with pride. And that Bentaleb has a good game.

I don't care what competition it is, what round it is, when I see my teams lillywhite kits against the red of Arsenal I just want us to pulverise them.

I have no idea what to expect.

See you on the other side

Back