• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

In my opinion I thought 4-4-2 again was a good decision but it seems as if AVB's 4-5-1 may have been better at keeping a 0-0 at half time.

Now though we have to go for it. We can still win this!!!

soldado and dawson great..chiriches is never gonna change...walker super fast...erkiksen flopping..bentaleb curates egg..fair reflection of the game is 1-0..as adrian has just said all hope is not lost

I think that was quite a bad half from us, and I can see Sherwood being quite frustrated with the team. Bentaleb has been a bit of a passenger but the team as a whole hasn't been keeping the ball very well.

There was one nice bit in the first half before they scored where we really set up really well in their half, kept the ball and frustrated the crowd. Then we didn't do it again, and not only that, but we were virtually under the cosh for the last 20 minutes of that half and even on the counter attack we were wasteful with the ball.

The good thing is, I think there our goals in our team and we've got the room to improve. I hope we can improve in the next 45.

Apart from the goal, no significant chances, no? I mean we are a bit panicky..but pretty OK.

Theyve had a few chances and they will get through again but we arent as bad as people make it out to be. I think Ade is being his normal self and not coming back as much which makes us outnumbered in midfield.

Apart from the goal, no significant chances, no? I mean we are a bit panicky..but pretty OK.

They had a fair few chances to be fair. Not gilt edge, true.

a rse this season defend leads. They are quite happy getting plenty of men behind the ball and playing deep.

To score we have to break quickly so they are not back in position, score from a set piece, or pass and dribble our way through them.

Only one goal, a deflected shot could get us back in it.

we need to be more patient in the red zone as well, trying to force it when we should be waiting for a better opening

Its been ok but seemed like arsenal were dominating by the end of the half. Had a couple of chances but not creating too much. Poor defending as a unit for their goal.

Its one of those games where Ade seems to have gone in himself. Few half-hearted flicks but nothing substantial. Thought Soldado has been our best player with general hold up play and skill on the ball.

Not out of it by any stretch but i think we have limited options on the bench and not sure how to change it.

Chiriches doesn't work together with Daws. He has a disregard for where his partner is and just goes for the ball at times

Back