• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

It really is amazing how high up in the league they are. Very poor team by the looks of the first half, they just lump it up and hope for the best. Typical Alardyce team.

Not realy suprised to see where they are in the table........................the league this year has been generally poor all round, with nearly every team playing worse then previous years. This leads to a tight table where a few wins sends you right up high, even when you arent realy that good. I mean, look at us, we were playing rubbish for ages and still were in the top 5.

Last edited:
Not realy suprised to see where they are in the table........................the league this year has been generally poor all round, with nearly every team playing worse then previous years. This leads to a tight table where a few wins sends you right up high, even when you arent realy that good. I mean, look at us, we were playing rubbish for ages and still were in the top 4.

Er... wut? :eek:

I think Huddlestones had a really good game today, and Walker. I think people love slagging us off to be honest. And to be a hypcorite, I really don't like Dempsey, he hasn't a good game for us yet, not even an okay one, but he's close to putting in an avergae performance today. He's general play has been much better, but still atrrocious in the final 3rd. Would prefer sig or Dembele or even Carroll to be honest for him.

Very happy with everyone else and hopefully this will be the last we see of Gallas as a first choice player, Dawson has been absolutely fantastic.

So much for AVB being stubborn huh...

Dawson has been very good so far btw.
Absolutely.

I really hoped Huddlestone could show something but I'll admit he's been average at best. Dempsey playing one of his best games for us but that's not saying much.
Walker... Much better today so far. Well done, keep it up.
We need to get Lennon involved. Look at what Arsenal done to us, Walcott was brick, he only had one successful cross but they stretched us time and time again

While not exactly scintillating, this is far from bad. A clean sheet and win would do wonders for our confidence. COYS!

true, i think the players have been up for it, just lacking creativity but without any decent creative players thats no surprise

at least we finally scored a first half Premier League home goal, and what a goal

Absolutely.

I really hoped Huddlestone could show something but I'll admit he's been average at best. Dempsey playing one of his best games for us but that's not saying much.
We need to get Lennon involved. Look at what Arsenal done to us, Walcott was brick, he only had one successful cross but they stretched us time and time again

i think its one of his worst :lol:

Absolutely.

i think its one of his worst :lol:

Before today, we'd scored the fewest goals at home (8) out of all teams in the top half. OUt of the teams in the bottom half, both Reading and SOuthampton in 18th and 19th have scored more at home than us (9 and 10 respectively from the same no of games)

Not a surprise is it?

Back