• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

Today's line-up: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado

Tottenham Hotspur

Lloris

Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose

Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson

Adebayor, Soldado.

West Bromwich Albion

Foster, Lugano, Olsson, Dawson, Reid, Amalfitano, Yacob, Morrison, Ridgewell, Gera, Vydra.​

Holy crap it'll be 19 - 18 with that 11

Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Naughton, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Lamela

Youthful. Where does Vejlkovic play?

I guess Dembele failed his late fitness test.

Verts, Lennon, Kabs injured. Sandro too I guess? Can't remember. Who is missing, Defoe and ...

Really would have liked to see Lamela continue. But overall, a bonkers selection which I wholeheartedly & unreservedly support.

Youthful. Where does Vejlkovic play?

I guess Dembele failed his late fitness test.

Verts, Lennon, Kabs injured. Sandro too I guess? Can't remember. Who is missing, Defoe and ...

He's an 18 year old centre half in the King/Vertonghen mild.

Kaboul, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho, Lennon, Townsend, Defoe all missing for varying reasons.

Bloody hell! It's a **** or bust selection again. It'll be interesting to see how his selections develop, I can't see him doing the same on New Year's Day.

Back