• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford***

What a finish to the 1st half. We are on fire right now. I bet the team which they could play the Semi-final tomorrow afternoon. On this current form, even a pessimist like me would fancy us to turn Chelsea over

Do you get the feeling its not going to be Janssen's day

Season/club - that first miss :/

Great half after a poor opening- understandable given the injuries mean Dembele has to play third time in a week and he is normally the driving force in the middle.

Give Kane 25/30 minutes if it stays like this

Supporting Spurs is not meant to be like this....I feel like i am living a lie at the moment.

I know what you mean. Wasn't life simpler in the Francis/Gross/Graham/Hoddle years when you could have your weekends to yourself from about May. When we were mid table and there was little or no stress.

Or the Jol/Harry/AVB years when you'd hope for top 4 only to fail sensationally.

This is.a bit uncomfortable...

Once we score one, we seem to be relentless. Took 88 minutes to score against Swansea, we then scored 3 goals in 6 minutes.

Today, score 1 and then 3 within 11 minutes.We don't let up. It's great to see!

I know what you mean. Wasn't life simpler in the Francis/Gross/Graham/Hoddle years when you could have your weekends to yourself from about May. When we were mid table and there was little or no stress.

Or the Jol/Harry/AVB years when you'd hope for top 4 only to fail sensationally.

This is.a bit uncomfortable...

F**k me May?!? I meant to say March. Only time I was interested in may in the 90s or early 00s was when we looked like being relegated (Ossie/Gross/Pleat years).

This team is tremendous. Just want Janssen to get one and the day is complete.

F**k me May?!? I meant to say March. Only time I was interested in may in the 90s or early 00s was when we looked like being relegated (Ossie/Gross/Pleat years).

This team is tremendous. Just want Janssen to get one and the day is complete.

I want Kane to come on and grab a couple too. I know that's greedy but..would put him back level with Lukaku and leave him fired up for the Bournemouth game

Back