• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford***

Just really need a Janssen goal now. Hope Pochettino leaves him on for the full 90. If he wants to give Kane 15mins, maybe take Son off

When it rains, it pours, eh? Was just thinking how we haven't had too many from outside the box this season, and then three come along and surprise me in short order. :D

A monster score would be welcome, to drag our GD ahead of Chelski if for no other reason

Well its 3 ahead now, plus for us to pull level on pts for it to be an issue, Chelsea need to lose games which obviously means their GD will go backwards anyway. I doubt, like last season, there will be no team finishing above us purely on GD

Yeah, Kane doesn't need to be risked today. Janssen needs the time to get a goal, although I do think he should've scored from that cross despite the bodies it came through.

As for the rest of the performance though, we have been patient and shown lethal finishing ability when a chance has shown itself. No wild slices etc, it's just been classy. Son had a very quiet opening 30, but now he's finding spaces and causing havoc. We are blessed having Dier and Wanyama to choose from in the midfield.

Back