• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Tranmere

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd hope we play Foyth and Davies in CB with Sanchez and Alderwiereld on the bench if needed. Plus start with Llorente, Moura and possibly Son.

Not sure we have much leeway in CM though Skipp likely to start you'd think.

Need a very minimalist put-the-game-to-bed-early win like Cardiff then onto Chelsea on Tuesday.

COYS

Please!

Sanchez needs game time. When does Son depart? Possibly Llorente's last game for us. Would like Moura to step up, take more responsibility, demand the ball, and use it to good effect. With Son off, there's a chance for him to step up. Is Lamela still out?

Wrong Jerry:

bc6e000dba46dd757d5f245506b2086d--uk-actors-british-actors.jpg

Right Gerry:

1493389796-dd9189b126c8b7d054fd49ddf4190695-600x449.jpg

Not enough mullet though.

gerryfrancis.jpg

I think that's a very reasonable team selection from Poch. Should win the game and provides most of the big hitters with some rest.

Worth playing in place of Son anyway to give him some rest surely even if he is leaving unless a deal is close enough we can't risk it.
We'll be playing at 50-60% and we have 9 days until the next match. We'll be fine.

I dont might Dele playing given that his form has looked iffy recently so playing against a weaker team might help him play himself into form

He's been superb this winter, his performance against Arsenal was one of the best from anyone this season.

Back