• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland AFC

This match shows what I've been saying for a long time and what people seem to be blind to, bentaleb isn't anywhere near ready for our first 11 and dembele offers so so so much more

This match shows what I've been saying for a long time and what people seem to be blind to, bentaleb isn't anywhere near ready for our first 11 and dembele offers so so so much more

I think perhaps we should say that Dembele's having a good game against a painfully average side. Bentaleb is absolutely ready for our first 11. He just isn't playing today. Squad game. Nice job Poch.

p.s. funny to see these comments as soon as he hits the post!!!!

We've had our shirts pulled several times but continued playing; do we have to throw ourselves on the floor to get them booked?

I'd counter that if bentaleb was playing we'd have another passer on the pitch. We would be able to properly break them down and not have to try long range shots.

Back