• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Smoggies in FA Cup

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well another trash performance in the books. Hard to watch. The movement in the final third has been terrible. Can’t see Levy spending enough in Jan to get the real quality needed to improve this mob.

Dele and Son were awful. Dele needs a rest he’s been shocking again.

The defender was tight to Son? Perhaps some movement would have helped.
If Son has his back to goal with 2 defenders around him then maybe you don't play a slow pass into his feet. What exactly did he expect Son to do with the ball even if it reached him?

Another example of brain-dead decision making.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

If Son has his back to goal with 2 defenders around him then maybe you don't play a slow pass into his feet. What exactly did he expect Son to do with the ball even if it reached him?

Another example of brain-dead decision making.

Where do play it? Son has to move.

@milo Lo Celso for impact and showing what needed to be done.

Aurier for overall performance over the course of the match.

Was that 3 at the back? I missed the beginning. Lo Celso and Lamela changed the game, we played well after they were on, Sess offered nothing in an attacking sense, looks very scared. Moura and Son are me similar in that they both don't have the greatest all round games but can be lethal and are big game players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back