• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

No way his Sherwood going to drop Bentaleb. He's winning too much possession for us in the absence of Sandro, that's crucial.

2-1 win for us

-------------Lloris------------
Walker Dawson Vertongen Rose
Lennon Bentaleb Dembele Townsend
------------Eriksen-----------
-----------Adebayor ---------

For me we need to keep a similar shape to today, but I'd like to see us drop in Eriksen as the most advanced in the midfield three (Paulinho dropped) with Townsend and a narrow Sigurdson or Chadli on the left.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4-1 Spurs.....they are gonna hump us

They've lost the last 4 on the bounce in all competitions at St James's, with only 1 win in 6 since the end of their 100% run in the month of November. 3-0 to the Mags, then...

I really don't like our midfield at the moment, none of them move the ball well/quickly/incisively enough.

Couldn't agree more. Yesterday (versus Everton) was a great result but i found the midfield performance pretty woeful. The lack of a creative spark is quite terrifying.

Lloris
Walker-Dawson-Verts-Rose
Capoue-Dembele
Lennon-Erikson-Townsend
Adebayor

Get Lennon (and Townsend) to stay wide and run at them. Erikson in the middle to link it all up and Capoue/Dembele shielding the back four and covering for Rose/Walker when they bomb forward.

Tasty.

Agree with that team. As someone else said, our midfield is completely uninspiring at the moment so like you I woul dplay with two in CM who are likely to hold their positions and allow the front four to do the attacking, supported by the full backs

If he is fit I would play Sandro with Dembele in a 442 against this mob. They look to me as though they have hit a plateau and the loss of Cabaye will hit them hard over the final 3rd of the season.

Ade and Defoe up front, stretch them and pull the backline over the place and allow the wide players which would be Lennon and Eriksen for me to drift around punish them.

If he is fit I would play Sandro with Dembele in a 442 against this mob. They look to me as though they have hit a plateau and the loss of Cabaye will hit them hard over the final 3rd of the season.

Ade and Defoe up front, stretch them and pull the backline over the place and allow the wide players which would be Lennon and Eriksen for me to drift around punish them.

Sherwood seems to reintroduce injured players quite slowly, Sandro wasn't even on the bench against Everton so I would be very surprised if he's available to start against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Sherwood seems to reintroduce injured players quite slowly, Sandro wasn't even on the bench against Everton so I would be very surprised if he's available to start against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

There is that. I saw on the site he was training so I am hopefully rather than expectant. Maybe Norwich away is a more likely target where incidentally I would play the same system as they really need to pull away from the pack and will have to come at us.

Our performance will be best described as 'ineffective'. 2-0 to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Ben Arfa will be having one of his good days and will score one and assist the other for de Jong.

Team picks itself ;)

---------------Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Rose
------------- Eriksen
------- Bentaleb - Dembele
Townsend --------------- Sigurdsson
------------ Adebayor

Only question is Siggy or Chadli?

Team picks itself ;)

---------------Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Rose
------------- Eriksen
------- Bentaleb - Dembele
Townsend --------------- Sigurdsson
------------ Adebayor

Only question is Siggy or Chadli?

Eriksen (DM) to run from defense straight through the middle, between Dembele and Bentaleb who draw their swords in shouts of war and join him to battle. Ade is the flag boy upfront.

Seriously, we need to play Soldado.

Just to explain. I still rate Lennon more than Townsend but we can't work the ball to him, so we need a player who can take the game to them. Rotate Townsend and Lennon.

Tbh I like the look of Spursalot's team now

Back