• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

I 400% thought he was offside and then I read the rules

Kane didn’t receive the ball in an offside position. He received it after Lovren fudged up and that was a really basic clearance to make a mistake on
I get the interpretation but I disagree with it.

Alli plays a through ball to Kane so the defender has to to attempt a clearance as at that point he doesn't know if Kane is offside or not. He can't just leave it. That the ball deflected to Kane is not a new phase of play in my opinion. If the rule says it is it needs to be amended.

Edit: anyway he didn't score so it is a moot point.

First and probably last time I will ever say this but well done to the officials you got the calls right and you had the bravery needed to give them

For years Liverpool players have been able to commit ABH and not conceded a pen, whilst a dirty look at one of their players was always a pen, Oh how the might have fallen, can't even get homer decisions anymore.

Exactly - why are so many struggling with this?
I just think if it had brushed Lovren's stud as he desperately tried to reach it... then it ran to Kane... people would say it was a through ball and was offside... but because Lovren managed to get a bit more of a foot on it, suddenly it is OK.

But I see on Twitter people saying it hit Wijnaldum immediately as Alli passed, so that makes it seem much more plausible for me... maybe that is why the linesman couldn't see if it hit Wijnaldum (when he was asking the ref) as it was fairly obvious it hit Lovren.

I get the interpretation but I disagree with it.

Alli plays a through ball to Kane so the defender has to to attempt a clearance as at that point he doesn't know if Kane is offside or not. He can't just leave it. That the ball deflected to Kane is not a new phase of play in my opinion. If the rule says it is it needs to be amended.

Edit: anyway he didn't score so it is a moot point.

Kane didn’t move when the first pass was made so was inactive technically. It’s worth watching back because if he meant it then he knew the rules better than most (and certainly better than any Liverpool fans)
If Lovren has left it and Kane went to the ball he wasn’t offside
It’s similar to what happened earlier when firmino was offside but only after him and Hugo flattered into each other’s

I just think if it had brushed Lovren's stud as he desperately tried to reach it... then it ran to Kane... people would say it was a through ball and was offside... but because Lovren managed to get a bit more of a foot on it, suddenly it is OK.

But I see on Twitter people saying it hit Wijnaldum immediately as Alli passed, so that makes it seem much more plausible for me... maybe that is why the linesman couldn't see if it hit Wijnaldum (when he was asking the ref) as it was fairly obvious it hit Lovren.

Your right. Lovren meant to clear it... it was awful defending. I can’t comment on the other touch as I haven’t seen that

For years Liverpool players have been able to commit ABH and not conceded a pen, whilst a dirty look at one of their players was always a pen, Oh how the might have fallen, can't even get homer decisions anymore.

It's irrelevant whether it Liverpool vs Spurs or whoever the decisions today were correct!
That is the important thing!

Kane didn’t move when the first pass was made so was inactive technically. It’s worth watching back because if he meant it then he knew the rules better than most (and certainly better than any Liverpool fans)
If Lovren has left it and Kane went to the ball he wasn’t offside
It’s similar to what happened earlier when firmino was offside but only after him and Hugo flattered into each other’s
True, Kane is just standing still pretty much, good point

I don't know what to say. Can't believe it. That assistant needs to be banned for a very very long time.

fudge off you propped up bunch of c*nts. Their desperation to prop up Ali and Kane as some sort of future saviors of England is borderline nauseating now. Absolutely fudge off.

As much as John Moss gave them every decision, we gave in that second half.

I don't like complaining about referees but this was unacceptable, Klopp has every fudging right to call out that corrupt fudge in the post match conference.

Games shouldn’t be decided on who was the better team. We were 2-1 up because of two legitimate goals.

Thanks referee for ruining another game, this league is going to brick for so many reasons, and the dreadful referring is one part of it.

League better do that Spurs prick for diving, not that it helps Liverpool now.

Klopp needs to his swerve his Tim Sherwood impersonation. Save it for full time.

Dale Ali dives, Kane dives, Lamela dives.

Clear Influence from the manager.

Then he celebrated like they won the league.

Klopp getting hammered for his celebration on here and Twitter....by our supporters.

fudging hell.

Who among us wasn't going fudging nuts after that goal? I don't get the criticism at all, yet it's probably the main talking point after the officiating.

These people aren't Liverpool supporters believe me,

KLOPP IS ENTITLED TO CELEBRATE THE WAY HE FUC**G WANTS, I WAS MENTAL WHEN MO SCORED

What's wrong with these people?
huh.gif
GET A GRIP!

Moss desperate to help them all match, hopefully the cheating c##t falls and breaks his legs on the way home.

Kane and Lamela both jump into the contact, astounding how poor the refereeing was.

If Spurs' players aren't issued bans for simulation then the FA can get to absolute fudge

Just showed the first "pen" again. Clear offside. Even Shearer and Timmy agree.

Gary Neville made a total c*nt of himself. "Oh, it's a dive!.....Oh....er...no....it's a penalty. Yes, that's a penalty!" And that other dingdonghead Tyler on Deli Ali blatantly diving, "Errr...he might have just been going down!" Yeah, that's called a dive, you massively biased c*nt.

I can't decide which I'm most angry about. The fact that we have been robbed blind here or the fact that we have a heap of fudging idiots on here backing the officials up. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. We were robbed.

Turning Sky off. Disgraceful stuff.

Could have been a free kick for us. Lamela just barged VVd

VAN DIJK IS THE ONLY ONE LOOKING TO PLAY THE BALL. It's a fudging foul on Lamela if anybody.

Kane explaining how he was fouled by Karius for the first penalty is the most embarrassing thing I had to listen for a while. The whole fudging system is corrupt beyond belief.

What is it with refs and Anfield. tinkled about in the cup last week and now this lot make a show of themselves.

Let me get this straight. Moss gave the first one, but the linesman thought he was offside, Moss decided to ignore him and gave it anyway. Moss didn’t give he second one, the linesman thoughtit was a pen but this time he decides to listen to him because “reasons” and give another one. What happened between the first and second one for Moss to suddenly trust him? (Also “I can’t be sure he touched it? What the fudge is that comment from the Lino? Kane was offside from the ball to him regardless of whether Lovren got a touch on the way through. The ball was played to Kane, he was active. He’s not suddenly onside because a defender touched it trying to stop the ball getting through to him. Was Lovren supposed to stand there with his arm in the air instead.)

All you need to know about how Spurs felt about it was a Pochettino hugging that linesman and the ref at full time. He knew the officials got themselves in a tangle and ended up helping his team.

Also, when was the last time Spurs got an even vaguely dodgy decision go against them? They don’t get booked, don’t get sent off, are allowed to score goals when their players are offside, it’s crazy. They’re still 5th mind, so not helped them too much.

I’m usually fairly philosophical after refs have made a balls up of it against us. It says something that in recent times I’ve only got very agitated twice, and both times it was that fat useless c*nt Moss that caused it.

When did this game turn into the Harry Kane show.
What's with the five minute love in with Kane and Redknapp all about.
Sky had this all set up in the first place.
Got Dermot Gallagher now backing the useless ref.
Absolutely fuming.

gonad*s, Lamela just jumps into him arse first from his blind side. VVD is pulling out. Bigger cheats than Everton.

This is why VAR on penalty decisions really don't fix the debate.

VAR for me would still of given the second penalty decision. Leave it to goaline and offsides.

Amazing by Souness and Carragher. Lets cane Liverpool but big up Spurs.

It could touch 5 Liverpool players before reaching Kane's feet.

SKY OF COURSE DON'T KNOW THE RULES SO THIS WONT BE BROUGHT UP

Lamela is a fudging cheat for playing the game like that, but he’s known for that kind of thing. He deserves to have his teeth smashed out, the underperforming sack of brick.

There was contact yes. Lamela falls into VvD after he pulls back, and he has no chance of moving. Watch it again.
What the fudge games are we meant to be watching? Tag rugby?

Someone at the club have a fudging backbone for once and slaughter the referees for that. What a fudging disgrace, that fat taco moss should have retired years ago. fudgein leg it you c*nt

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we are where we are.

LUCK

Decisions that are, decisions that aren't.
For me neither pen should have been.
Yes we looked tired and leggy that 2nd half but we should have ground that bugger out. Other teams do and have.
It's how you win titles... and i believe our time is coming

When I first saw the reply my first assessment was Lamela jumped in to VVD and went down. Nothing I have seen tells me otherwise, but you know, gotta spin that narrative how we are brick and deserve everything we got.

I think people are tinkled off because we've had brick loads of dodgy decisions against us this season, with today and Everton being the worst. If we drop out of the top 4 by a point I hope Moss and his blind linesman are pleased with themselves.

It's that and spurs have had so many for them. They never seem to get a decision against them ever.

I agree that we need to speak out forcefully- that reffing is a disgrace but you can guarantee that would not happen at any of our rival's grounds. We've had consistent brick reffing going against us this season- and its cost us points in what is going to be a tight run for champions league places.

I mean, the fact that taco of a lino can't spot an offside but can give the 2nd pen just about sums it up.

Anyone says that is a penalty and not just blatant overacting, straight out cheating, then you can go to fudge. Why do you think Sly sports are not showing it over and over.

Utter embarrassment of a decision. Indefensible for being given. Hate to say that the ref got that right when he waved it off.

fudging sickening. Lost so much respect for Tottenham and their c*nt of a manager. Three dives today. No wonder everyone hates the national team when c*nts like Dele Alli and Harry Kane do brick like this all season. Pochettino's post-match interview was a load of tripe. The whole "I went over to congratulate the officials at the end" is the kind of rubbish that Mourinho would come out with, knowing he's just benefited from some incorrect decisions. Also gave Sky a brick soundbite about Kane for them to add to their circle-jerk. Martin Tyler sounding devastated when Karius saved his pen. The 2nd penalty is gonad*s, it's a coming together. If that's a pen, Rondon should have been red carded and banned for his kick on McCarthy. No contact on Karius for the first one. Jon Moss making it up as he goes along, linesman celebrating the 2nd, even managed to miss Lamela being offside, but Sky won't bother talking about all this stuff. England's brave mouth-full-of-fudging-toffee Harry Kane scored his second attempted penalty. Spurs' diving and general claminess goes under the radar. In the ref's face all game. Spineless c*nt didn't do anything about it though.

Poch saying Dele Alli's dive was 'instinct' - thick fudge. What does that say about him?

5 out 10 Issues that I read here postgame that are TOTAL flimflam

1. The result was fair -- i.e. Spurs did enough to win; draw deserved

2. Liverpool brought on the penalty calls themselves --- i.e. VVD fudged up or Lovren touched ball flimflam

3. Spurs were the dominant team in the 2nd half and our midfield got over run --- i.e. result bound to occur

4. We should have taken our chances better --- "if we leave it up to chance, then its on us" notion

5. Substitutions did not solve lack of possession in final 30 min --- i.e. if we just did this, then all alright BS

*** Will add more later after I have had an opportunity to digest this unbelievably bad (to the point of match fixing contempt) result. Whom do I blame?

Jon "fudging Moss and his assistant who wedged himself into two huge errors.

If me auntie had testicles she would be me uncle.
It was NOT offside!

Excellent image doing the rounds on Facebeook of Kane's first pen. Showing Liverpool no.23 two foot inside the box before Kane strikes the ball. But that wont get mentioned. Retake

Fcuk me - just back and 45 pages to go.

Gentlemen (and Ladeeez), I'll read all your contributions.

In the meantime ... a fair result, but.

We were fortunate with referee/asst decisions, and I was surprised that Dermot the ex-ref (Gallacher?) was as firm in backing their decisions.

Harry's first pen was soooo naff, but he had the nerve to take & score the second.

Their first ... merde alors, M. Dier.

Our first ...... simply - WOW ! Victor, my favourite etc etc

Their second ... Salah goes for goal. Always. Their only player I would welcome (for now - Moura could make that an irrelevance). Standing off that guy is a poor option.

I fear we'll have a backlash from referees, so we've gotta score cleanly as we'll be denied favours/benefit of doubt or whatever. More so than before.

I watched in a fresh location (Cassidy's, Tunbridge Wells), and had neutrals going with the Spurs chants, which hacked off a couple of unreconstructured Dipperites (sorry, Kloppers).

Back