• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

It’s painful watching players freeze in crucial games. Reminds me of the City game. All of a sudden players become incapable of passing the ball 10 yards.

He's not great compared to the three in front of him but he's a level above Wanyama

No way- case could be made for that being so when Wanyama first arrived but he has steadily improved - very little in it afaic and with Wanyama you are less likely to see him fudge up simple passes/getting caught in possession/float aimless balls forward to no one

No way- case could be made for that being so when Wanyama first arrived but he has steadily improved - very little in it afaic and with Wanyama you are less likely to see him fudge up simple passes/getting caught in possession/float aimless balls forward to no one

I don’t think he is fully match fit yet

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

He doesn't screw up as much but he doesn't read the game in an attacking sense nearly as well.

Wanyama is a solid passer in the sense that he makes the ball go where he wants it to, but he doesn't choose the most beneficial pass nearly as often as Dier

Dier is massively over rated. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him and been moressed. All hype.

Back