• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Shame about Rose and Chirches but at least they're coming back to fitness over a very important period.

What the **** has happened to Kaboul? And why do we always seem to go through periods of seasons where only 1 cb is fit?

It's cliche, but the game will be won in midfield. They can quite easily cause or defence problems, but we can quite easily cause their defence problems.

Naughton, Capoue, Soldado and Dembele all played in midweek as well as 6 of the 7 subs.
That will be at least 7 playing today that played on thursday.

Eriksen not even on the bench either, boo.

Strange one that I thought.

Then again who would he replace? No reason for him to be over Holtby especially as he's only just returning from injury, wouldnt be over our record signing in Lamela, Townsend can cause threat with his pace late on, Sigurdsson is second top scorer in the league and can't see Eriksen being picked on the bench ahead of him when coming back from injury.

I imagine it's why Rose didn't make the bench. With our lack or centre back depth we've simply put Fryers on the bench who can play left back if needed as well as centre half, a half fit Rose would have been pointless, especially if someone like Capoue or Dawson got injured during the game.

Naughton, Capoue, Soldado and Dembele all played in midweek as well as 6 of the 7 subs.

Poor professional athletes. Imagine being payed all that money and having to play football AGAIN!

They should be paid more.

I worry about naughton, he's never impressed me at left back.. other than that, happy with the line up.

COYS!

But it's highly likely that they'll have had a less intense training session on Friday than the rest and should be more than ready.

Other than Dembele, how many of them could claim exhaustion through over playing?

Strange one that I thought.

Then again who would he replace? No reason for him to be over Holtby especially as he's only just returning from injury, wouldnt be over our record signing in Lamela, Townsend can cause threat with his pace late on, Sigurdsson is second top scorer in the league and can't see Eriksen being picked on the bench ahead of him when coming back from injury.

I imagine it's why Rose didn't make the bench. With our lack or centre back depth we've simply put Fryers on the bench who can play left back if needed as well as centre half, a half fit Rose would have been pointless, especially if someone like Capoue or Dawson got injured during the game.

so what if he is the record signing. Is that a genuine reason for him to be selected over Eriksen

Poor professional athletes. Imagine being payed all that money and having to play football AGAIN!

They should be paid more.

If Redknapp was doing it you'd be up in arms over no rotation and players not lasting at the end of the season.
Then we have AVB supposedly playing horrible low tempo just to save energy in games. How about not playing players in pointless games.
Liverpool today will have less minutes on the clock than us. Its nothing to do with being professional athletes or money.

so what if he is the record signing. Is that a genuine reason for him to be selected over Eriksen

When Eriksen is coming back from injury, yes.

Eriksen being on the bench would be absolutely pointless. It's almost as pointless as sticking two keepers on the bench.

Really don't see the significance of this. It's not as if we flew to dagestan and got taken to extra time, we had a stroll at home. Emirates Marketing Project went to Munich on Wednesday and still tanked arsenal

Sent from my ST26i using Fapatalk

Back