• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lesstarrr ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Using Arsenal as an example doesn't help your argument. Their top players, who had one league titles there, forced their way out and were replaced by inferior ones.

Plus they did spend less, which ended when they bought Ozil or Sanchez. Whoever came first.

I've been feeling quite down about Spurs since the Villa defeat, it just feels like there's something broken at the very core somewhere, and then the brick about Kane wanting out recently as well, that really hurts, but it might also just be we're in between things.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the way we stepped up today in the second half, got Leicester nervous as fudge, and us just playing into their insecurities because of the precariousness of their situation, and fudging just capitalizing on that, scoring four at their house making them the massive bottlers (hah!), and us finishing above Arse*al - ah ... it's what's football is all about. I loved it. Honestly didn't think we had it in us, but we did! Team effort right there.

Thanks, Tottenham.

Hope it gives us a bit of a positive boost going into the summer, at least.

Can't believe people think this is defensible because we built a stadium. Arsenal were the last PL team to build a stadium, go back and look if they kept their squad ticking over before and after that, or just stood still. They kept transfers coming in and out.

Awful.

They built that stadium after being in CL for years with a team that had won the league. Not at all similar position, they've not won the league since moving despite CL money and the greater revenue the stadium. produced.

I know I go on about media bias but after watching the game on mute and then again with my son and grandson with commentary I thought the Sky team plumb to new depths. It was brilliant to have the plastic clappers back, that's what football is all about, we all like Leicester (when they're beating Spurs). How sad it was that Leicester wont be playing in CL, how good it was the bloke bought Doherty down outside the box and humorous yet Winks committed an evil foul, superb defending when centreback had his arm round Kanes neck, silly of Sanchez to pull Steptoe..

I know I go on about media bias but after watching the game on mute and then again with my son and grandson with commentary I thought the Sky team plumb to new depths. It was brilliant to have the plastic clappers back, that's what football is all about, we all like Leicester (when they're beating Spurs). How sad it was that Leicester wont be playing in CL, how good it was the bloke bought Doherty down outside the box and humorous yet Winks committed an evil foul, superb defending when centreback had his arm round Kanes neck, silly of Sanchez to pull Steptoe..
It was awful
My bro in law watched it with me and he isn’t a big footy man
He was amazed at the bias
His exact words.... the steptoe lad hasn’t had a shot other than his penalties and their talking as though he tearing Spurs apart

The commentary about the Winks foul when they were breaking was the worst part. The way they went on about it sounded like he'd committed GBH, but it was a very professional foul which any player should have done. It was appalling!

I've been feeling quite down about Spurs since the Villa defeat, it just feels like there's something broken at the very core somewhere, and then the brick about Kane wanting out recently as well, that really hurts, but it might also just be we're in between things.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the way we stepped up today in the second half, got Leicester nervous as fudge, and us just playing into their insecurities because of the precariousness of their situation, and fudging just capitalizing on that, scoring four at their house making them the massive bottlers (hah!), and us finishing above Arse*al - ah ... it's what's football is all about. I loved it. Honestly didn't think we had it in us, but we did! Team effort right there.

Thanks, Tottenham.

Hope it gives us a bit of a positive boost going into the summer, at least.
Wasn't it great? Lovely to see. Considering Vardy bought a pen from Toby's stupid challenge and then blatantly cheated to get a pen, amazingly nice to see us thrash four past them.

I thought Rogers was supposed to be a genius?
I thought Tielemans and Maddison were supposed to be wonderful? Meh.

Embarrassing that the ref cannot see Vardy is pulling Sanchez's hand with his armpit, everyone else in football can see it, but not the ref nor VAR. Again.

The commentary about the Winks foul when they were breaking was the worst part. The way they went on about it sounded like he'd committed GBH, but it was a very professional foul which any player should have done. It was appalling!
When Fernandinho does that 3 times a game they rave about what great foul it is to give away!

I’ve said it before, but these commentators and pundits have already made up their mind on what is going to happen before a ball is kicked, they commentate on their pre-conceived image of the game rather than what’s in front of their eyes.

Lineker annoyed me on MOTD moaning about the handball, didn't hear him moaning when a clear handball lead to their winning goal in the FA Cup final. Don't like criticising Lineker though, he was my boyhood hero and used to speak as if he was a Spurs fan before Leicester became good.

Lineker annoyed me on MOTD moaning about the handball, didn't hear him moaning when a clear handball lead to their winning goal in the FA Cup final. Don't like criticising Lineker though, he was my boyhood hero and used to speak as if he was a Spurs fan before Leicester became good.
Agreed on all your points. He also didn’t say a word about their dodgy 2nd penalty.

Back