• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lesstarrr ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bale playing brilliantly could have edged games
But don’t forget he really really didn’t do enough in some harder games when he was fit and given a Chance (along with others)
And he can’t stop stupidity at the back like Tobys today for example
Yeah.well Bale's not a young whippersnapper any more but he has the skill. All players will make mistakes.. most players have bad
Games ..even Messi.
Also when he can make that difference with a touch of class like today he worth being put in the team..or brought on later in the game. Too late now though. Unfortunately Bale will not be with us next season along with players who have been regular,s with Spurs.
So this club really has to get their thinking caps on if they want us to compete next season in any shape or form..
To be honest the way things have been happening lately at Spurs I can't really see us competing with the. Top clubs..
It would be nice to think I was wrong..but as I said before..This is Tottenham..
Anyway ..let's have a little bit of a gloat today...CoySpurs..lol.

Good result!
I’ve been in hospital since Wednesday afternoon after breaking my hip!
So I needed a bit good news

:(Get well soon mate. On the plus side, I assume you were other wise occupied on Wednesday and missed an atrocious performance but were well enough to watch a relatively good one today. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can get a refund on those roller skates ;)

Yup, our squad still contains 10 players from back in 2015/16 which is more than twice as much stagnation as the average of our peers… the Transfer Committee really have outdone themselves again!

Spurs (10)
Lloris, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies, Rose, Winks, Dele, Lamela, Son, Kane.

ManUre (5)
De Gea, Jones, Shaw, Mata, Rashford.

Leicester (4)
Schmeichel, Morgan, Albrighton, Vardy.

€iteh (4)
Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero.

Chavski (3)
Zouma, Azpilicueta., Abraham.

Dippers (3)
Milner, Firminho, Henderson

ARSEnal (3)
Chambers, Bellerin, Elneny

Everton (2)
Coleman, Davies.

Can't believe people think this is defensible because we built a stadium. Arsenal were the last PL team to build a stadium, go back and look if they kept their squad ticking over before and after that, or just stood still. They kept transfers coming in and out.

Awful.

Can't believe people think this is defensible because we built a stadium. Arsenal were the last PL team to build a stadium, go back and look if they kept their squad ticking over before and after that, or just stood still. They kept transfers coming in and out.

Awful.
Using Arsenal as an example doesn't help your argument. Their top players, who had won league titles there, forced their way out and were replaced by inferior ones.

Last edited:
Back