• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

Oh look, Alli who looked great in preseason comes and look great, yet our clam of a manager still barely plays him, but starts mason, probably the worst player I've seen in a spurs shirt that plays regularly. He's probably a nice guy, but I fudgeing detest him!

We are awful, Poch has turned us into a mid table team, feared he was a small time manager and he proves it constantly.

We need Two midfielders, none of them are

fcuking moan moan moan :)

definitely annoying that we could have won this game and we SHOULD have beat Stoke. that's 6 points. On top of an impressive performance against Man Utd at OT - it's a game of fine margins though and unfortunately we're on the other side of the margin at the moment.

I don't think it is, I think it's a step on the long term plan, make us difficult to beat, have a couple of players capable of creating something from nothing, win lots of games 1-0

we've changed the CB pairing this season and continue to tweak the cm, it's still a beta product
if the plan is going to be to win 1;:0 then i think we are well in the brick.
we'd need to score 5-6 at the moment the way we fold under pressure. and thats against stoke and leicester...

And the kneejerk moaners won't?

Oh give it a rest ffs. We were atrocious today and people are entitled to vent their frustration at the dross that was served up. There's nothing kneejerk about expressing perfectly valid views on a poor performance from both the team and coach.

frustrating again I guess, 2 points from a possible 9 isnt great.

disapointed with us not being on it and conceding straight after scoring.

we only took 3 from that 9 last season (United/Stoke/Leicester) so it's not a massive regression

The league is probably the strongest it's been in years - no easy games, especially not away from home.

I don't think we should "expect" to beat anyone

Mahrez was exceptional today, he'd walk into our team, also, how often have we beaten Ranieri? A lot of disrespect to Leicester in this thread

Players tiring and starting to leave gaps; the last thing Poch wanted to risk was him giving the ball away again in a dangerous area and gifting someone a clear run at Lloris.

Thanks for a decent response.
So I guess Lamela was typical Lamela, giving the ball away lots again?
If so, I think it is time to play him at no10 in EL & Lge cup - last chance saloon to see if he can be an alternative to Eriksen.
Personally, I think we know the outcome - but unless we can flog him for 15m & get a dynamic replacement for the same price, we might as well try.

Alli has been on for like 10 minutes. How delayed is your stream?

I sent it at half time, but this site is worse than Mason at the minute. Is it that'd for everyone else? An absolute age to load every page, often kicking me to the home page, posts never work...?!?!

I would have taken a draw before the game, especially when I saw the line up. But the way it happens is absolutely embarassing. Players running themselves tired celebrating, and unable to defend. Why is Davies in that arial duel? I wouldn't be surprised if we finish 9th unless we make some major additions. I'm starting to doubt that we will.

I don't think we should "expect" to beat anyone

Mahrez was exceptional today, he'd walk into our team, also, how often have we beaten Ranieri? A lot of disrespect to Leicester in this thread

what?? so if Ranieri took charge of lets say Peterborough we should be thankful of anything because its Claudio Ranieri :rolleyes:

Oh give it a rest ffs. We were atrocious today and people are entitled to vent their frustration at the dross that was served up. There's nothing kneejerk about expressing perfectly valid views on a poor performance from both the team and coach.

We weren't atrocious today.

I find the attempts to write off anything that isn't a criticism as excuses rather insulting.

I sent it at half time, but this site is worse than Mason at the minute. Is it that'd for everyone else? An absolute age to load every page, often kicking me to the home page, posts never work...?!?!

seems ok for me, empty your cache and sign out then in again maybe

This game straw that broke back for me with regards lamela .. He is absurdly useless and hitting silly blind passes is typical of him .. We simply have to sell and I'll keep saying it with Spurs - our midfield 5 is all wrong ... Players all similar much of s muchness and players just not good enough .. Chadli ok from bench and odd game , same with Dembele .. Lamela is harmless and should be sold , same with Carroll , Townsend .. Dier not a midfielder really , mason good footballer but pretty harmless , squad player n odd game Also as back up .. Bentaleb harmless back up .. Massive massive turn over for players needed in last two weeks ...

Leicester deserved win today and we so lucky .. Should have been peno for them in first half , after they scored they had header that loris knew nothing about .. Anywhere else and it was a goal . A truly shambolic performance that showed nothing but grief for season ahead but I knew that anyway .. Even our goal Chadli wasnt crossing for Kane .. Don't care what anyone says I bet he didn't even see alli .. Lad done well but my GHod , a truly harmless performance .. On final point ... Sell lamela and buy that mahrez .. Truly light years between them

what?? so if Ranieri took charge of lets say Peterborough we should be thankful of anything because its Claudio Ranieri :rolleyes:

that all depends on whether or not Peterborough have the tools to hurt us, like Leicester clearly do, he's shown that he knows how to set a team to get at our weakness pretty much every time we have played him, he's not some chancer who doesn't know what he's doing

Think it is something local on your machine mate. Site is responding fine and has been all game.

Back