• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

We have no space though, VDV is a great signing for them, he wins every cross in the box, now they have Keita blocking out passing lanes. They are really solid defensively now.

There defence would struggle a bit more if they had to cope with Son down one flank and Moura down the other

We gifted them the lead. That was too many individual errors and brain farts for Pool not to make it count at some point.

Had we kept our concentration, this would've been a comfortable 0-0 at half time, but now we're left chasing. And we don't look like scoring anytime soon.

The Kane imposter needs to be subbed; preferably for the real Kane. He's not involved in this game at all.

Most of all we need to pull our sleeves up, stay focused and put in a proper shift in the second half though. No more silly mistakes, no more sloppy passes, more directness, more precision. Because Pool are far from unbeatable. They're just a very good side.
Finally someone nails it. This is a Kane Impersonator.

Poch's job is very difficult, when players don't sign contracts they lose focus. Eriksen looks brighter today but has started the season poorly. There are too many ups and downs when players don't sign contracts, affects the unity of the team.

We were ok for much of it in terms of defensively. We got bodies around the ball. But we’re terrified of their pace so we’re too deep and as a result Kane and Moura are isolated and having to be hit long. Van Dijk is cleaning up.

We need to be more adventurous and aggressive without over exposing ourselves. Not quite sure how we do that with the players they have up top.
The defending deep, to deny them space, and then hitting on the break tactic probably is harder to execute for the simple reason Liverpool are just better at the back, VD and plus two excellent full backs full of energy has turned around a massive weakness for them.

I'm still not convinced with this playing 2 up front. We're missing that great movement we had with:

Dele ....... Eriksen ........ Son
Kane

I realise Dele is injured, but I'd have:

.................Vorm...............
Trippier...Toby.....Vert.....Rose
.........Dier.........Dembele....
Moura.........Eriksen........Son
..............Kane.................

Really really angry. At the very least, I expected a battling performance. This has been anaemia.

The defending deep, to deny them space, and then hitting on the break tactic probably is harder to execute for the simple reason Liverpool are just better at the back, VD and plus two excellent full backs full of energy has turned around a massive weakness for them.

Good point. VVD, Allison and Keita have made them so much more solid which makes them very difficult to play against. Sit back and you’re seeing what happens, go for them and you run the risk of them ripping you apart.

This is my worst fudging nightmare.

You see how Liverpools players are compared to ours and it makes the decision not to strengthen in the summer even more mind blowing.

They have been able to rest and rotate the squad whilst we have to muddle through with players that are clearly not fully switched on.

Poch's job is very difficult, when players don't sign contracts they lose focus. Eriksen looks brighter today but has started the season poorly. There are too many ups and downs when players don't sign contracts, affects the unity of the team.
If that’s the case Poch shouldn’t be playing them, infact if that was the case Poch wouldn’t be playing them. Therefore what you’re saying isn’t true and I’ve seen nothing to suggest Toby not signing a new contract is affecting his performances....

We have generally, all their chances were from brain farts brought about by the general aura of panic they bring. We had 75% possession for ten minutes of that half.

If that’s the case Poch shouldn’t be playing them, infact if that was the case Poch wouldn’t be playing them. Therefore what you’re saying isn’t true and I’ve seen nothing to suggest Toby not signing a new contract is affecting his performances....

Well, he often doesn't want to play them and freezes them out and that creates problems to. He has a hard job.

Back