• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Internazionale

No one with half a brain, unemotionally, wants him gone.

Can’t help but feel he is doing a manful job toeing the party kind of putting on a brave face - while Daniel Levy has inadvertently utterly fudged him with no players, not selling the ones he wanted gone, and then p1ss-balling him around with no bloody ground to play at!

No one with half a brain, unemotionally, wants him gone.

Can’t help but feel he is doing a manful job toeing the party kind of putting on a brave face - while Daniel Levy has inadvertently utterly fudged him with no players, not selling the ones he wanted gone, and then p1ss-balling him around with no bloody ground to play at!

He’s shot himself in the foot.

He should have made a scene in the summer about not signing anyone and early.

You think we’d have fixed this by now, it’s madness, in all of Poch’s time at the club a slow start has cost us in league positions.

I thought that no signings in the summer may have meant we hit hhe ground running but this feels similar to the last few years. That said, we can't get a break at the moment. We were on top against Watford and then collapsed after conceding. The international break came at the wrong moment and Liverpool are probably not the side you want after that. Tonight was very similar to Watford. We were well on top for 40 of the 50 minutes in the second half, no sign of Poch having lost the dressing room there. Gutting.

I thought that no signings in the summer may have meant we hit hhe ground running but this feels similar to the last few years. That said, we can't get a break at the moment. We were on top against Watford and then collapsed after conceding. The international break came at the wrong moment and Liverpool are probably not the side you want after that. Tonight was very similar to Watford. We were well on top for 40 of the 50 minutes in the second half, no sign of Poch having lost the dressing room there. Gutting.

Agree with all of that
Hence my comment just before
He needs a lucky break
Inter weren’t in that game really
Watford scores 2 from 3
These are basics IMO
At least Icardi scored a top quality goal

I’d hoped that too, and assumed that allowing the WC participants to return to training late meant we were going to trust others with the workload and integrate them slowly in the fall.

Sadly not the case.

Why did you think no signings would lead to this?

We tailed off last season and it’s continued this.

We badly needed two players in - one at least that could make an impact.

Either a ball playing CM or another 10 and drop Christian back.

The issue we have had and still have is budget, which is worse due to the costs of the new stadium. It is hard for us to pay the transfers and wages of players who will seriously improve our squad. And we've bought enough donkeys in the past few years.
We don’t know how much budget we had we can speculate all you like. Regardless of what we did/didn’t have people were concerned at no signings yet posters maintained we have a great squad and it’s been a good window because we didn’t lose anyone. That was and always will be nonsense...

No, but he needs to improve as much as the players.

First time he’s been under any pressure as Spurs manager.

Somethings not right.

I wouldn't say he's under pressure tbh, not from the Club anyway - the pressure that comes from a poor run of results/form and how to turn it around, sure but then i wouldn't say this was the first time he's been in that place either tbh

The manager is equally to blame for no incomings
Why is it? Poch said at the start of the window we had our targets, clearly one of them was Grealish amongst others. In the commentary today the guy said Poch had admitted that he wanted to sign an Inter player but I didn’t catch his name. Poch is more than likely claiming he’s happy with no signings because he’s the ulimtate professional. The evidence is that he wanted players in, not sure how much blame can be attributed to him....

Agree with all of that
Hence my comment just before
He needs a lucky break
Inter weren’t in that game really
Watford scores 2 from 3
These are basics IMO
At least Icardi scored a top quality goal

That said, our second and third subs were defensive and going to invite pressure. They come off and everyone praises you but they felt like risky decisions tonight that he probably didn't need to make.

This.
I do think he made some curious subs tonight, and in that sense I’d be looking for him to acknowledge that...but the truth is that once again we had chances to score more than one and we really, really need to start taking them.
No coincidence that since Vorm has gone in goal we have suffered these results.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I wouldn't say he's under pressure tbh, not from the Club anyway - the pressure that comes from a poor run of results/form and how to turn it around, sure but then i wouldn't say this was the first time he's been in that place either tbh

He will be under pressure from outside sources which will still have an impact.

Back