• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

Spurs fans are in the Ideal Boilers East Stand this afternoon. :eek:

Please Daniel when ours is finally built, could we have things like e.g. The Steve Perryman Stand,The Danny Blanchflower Stand, etc: as I assume we will still be having a Bill Nicholson Way

Massive pressure on Poch today. Another defeat with no signs of any improvement at all and I think its curtains for him.

Massive pressure on Poch today. Another defeat with no signs of any improvement at all and I think its curtains for him.

Thats the thing, you're right. Defeats we can handle, or at least get over eventually. It's the fact we seem to be going worse each week not improving. Thank GHod for Benteke getting sent off at Villa, otherwise we would really be under intense pressure, if we arent already

It sounds overly dramatic, but this could kick-start our season or end it. Win, and then we have Partizan in Europa,,,win that and qualify, get some momentum goin into the Everton game to get ourselves amongst the top 4.

Lose, and we're under huge pressure against Everton, knowing that Chelsea away is the league fixture to come...

I don't care how we do it, we just gotta get 3 points here.

Was reading on twitter lastnight that Chadli is out today, thats a big blow if true

Could be a chance that Poch has been relying too much on Chadli moving across the attack to create movement. He's getting the goals, but we know it's too crowded up there , so this could be a blessing in disguise.

Kane behind Soldado would be an entirely new attack, more direct, with a real threat from Kane's shots outside the box.

Could be a chance that Poch has been relying too much on Chadli moving across the attack to create movement. He's getting the goals, but we know it's too crowded up there , so this could be a blessing in disguise.

Kane behind Soldado would be an entirely new attack, more direct, with a real threat from Kane's shots outside the box.

If he doesnt pick a witchcrafted up Ade

If Spurs win by 8 clear goals today, we'll go above Arsenal.

Shouldn't be too difficult for us!

Well it was 5 years ago yesterday that this happened, so perhaps lightning will strike twice!!

B3ASohECIAAIL3R.jpg

The curse has been lifted. I have taken Eriksen and Lamela out of my FFT.

And I made Sanchez captain of my FFT which jinxed them a treat :D

Bad times :eek:

[video=youtube;MxO8IJ9D8BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxO8IJ9D8BA[/video]

Good times! One of my favourite away days......massive Spurs contingent. I was high up in the curve above the corner flag to the right of this camera.

To be honest City invaded the pitch out of sheer desperation, they could not believe that once again they had f*cked it up, their team/club was failing them once again. It was a kind of afterthought to come down to our end and get a bit lively towards us.

As a sidenote, i was silly loyal in those days....i'm sure on the way up to manchester that weekend i went to Bramall Lane in midweek and saw us get bashed 5 or 6-0.:D And sung for 90minutes

I just don't feel this massive pressure thing at all, I honestly feel that Poch has got the whole of this season to lay the ground work for the following season.

If we get diicked today we're going to be somewhat nervously scratching our heads wondering where the fook the next point is coming from.

If we field the likes of kabol, fazio, capoue i just cant see us getting anything from the match. Hudd puts capoue away. I'd like to see Dembele in there.

It sounds overly dramatic, but this could kick-start our season or end it. Win, and then we have Partizan in Europa,,,win that and qualify, get some momentum goin into the Everton game to get ourselves amongst the top 4.

Lose, and we're under huge pressure against Everton, knowing that Chelsea away is the league fixture to come...

I don't care how we do it, we just gotta get 3 points here.

Must win.

I don't get why anyone puts Spurs players in their team. It's just twice the agony. It's why I always put Arsenal to win in the prediction league.

Ditto. I haven't put anyone from Spurs in my fantasy football team for years and like to think that packing it with Liverpoo and ARSEnal players helps ensure that their title challenges remain unsuccessful :D

Would be sexy wouldn't it. Kaboul and Ade out... But then so is our only goal threat in Chadli.

‏@SpursOfficial:

#THFC team: Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Dembele, Mason, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane, Soldado. #COYS

#THFC subs: Vorm, Ball, Chiriches, Ceballos, Lennon, Paulinho, Stambouli

Back