• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

By far the worst team in the league, with a manager even more clueless than Sherwood?

they did get a 2-2 at Emirates Marketing Project, and only just got beat at Anfield..........look, Sherwood is a cretin, but at least with all these attacking players we are scoring some goals and Eriksen and Kane seems to be revelling in the more attacking selections

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham

Lloris

Naughton, Kaboul, Fryers, Rose

Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen

Adebayor, Kane

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Bentaleb, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado

Stockdale, Heitinga, Amorebieta, Hangeland, Riise, Kvist, Sidwell, Parker, Dejagah, Rodallega, Kačaniklić

Subs: Stekelenburg, Karagounis, Kasami, Zverotić, Roberts, Woodrow, Bent​

Fair enough that Kane plays after his recent goals but I do feel for Soldado. Man, tough season for him.

And if Dembele's fit he has to play.

Five English players start for Spurs today.

And one more on the bench.

Naughton, Fryers, Rose, Lennon, Kane. Admirable, but ultimately not good enough. Outside of Lloris, Eriksen and Ade, that is barely a midtable quality side.

isnt it practically the same team that smashed Sunderland 5-1??

Essentially.

And yet SPURS FANS - not Stoke or fukking Hull fans - on here YET AGAIN demanding a DM against one of the worst teams in the league, at home, when evidence from the last several matches is that we don't need a DM in these games because:

a) Emphasis is on our attacking, not theirs.
b) We are now playing 1-touch pass and move, which 99% of this board seems to have completely missed in the hysteria about Sherwood, meaning our possession should be huge, as it was at 68% at the Hawthorns
c) Relegation teams won't be coming forward because they are so busy defending and poor in attack anyway, but if they do, as long as we don't fukk up BASIC defending (Jan and Daws at Liverpool, Naughton at SCBC, Rose at WBA etc) then we should have more than enough to hold them off.
d) Pauli and Chadli are not DMs, but they are not fukking traffic cones either. Both are fully capable of performing elements of the DMs duties as needed

AVBitis has addled some of your brains, honest to GHod.

So yet again TS doesn't think Sandro is good enough to get a game and this time he's not even good enough to make the bench!! Sandro made him comeback on 27 Feb so is clearly not injured and his tweet this morning confirmed as much.

Cant wait til this season is over and TS is gone. In fact, part of me hopes he lose today and also in our remaining games in order ensure the cretin gets fired

Most of our players from England aren't good enough imo but how many English players does the team currently sitting top of the table field in their best starting 11?

I honestly don't know, but I'm pretty sure that all apart from one they're overrated and overpriced.

Naughton, Fryers, Rose, Lennon, Kane. Admirable, but ultimately not good enough. Outside of Lloris, Eriksen and Ade, that is barely a midtable quality side.

I'm unwilling to put kane in that list yet tbh. Let's see what he can do...so far so good (i like Rose too btw but not as a starter).

I honestly don't know, but I'm pretty sure that all apart from one they're overrated and overpriced.

Well, it is 6. Considering of the 5 non English players, they include Mignolet, Skrtel and one of Sakho/ Toure......

People need to get over their ridiculous fixation with player nationality, on both sides.

The defence looks especially weak. I do maintain though that a decent manager should be able to build a top quality side around Lloris, Verts, Sandro, Walker, ERiksen and Adebayor.

Add to that the face that the following are either proven internationals or done well in another top European league: Paulinho, Soldado, Lamela, Holtby, Kaboul, Capoue (perhaps) and there's enough quality at the club for us to bounce back quickly from this awful season

Whats with the Sandro love-in?
The guy cant pass the ball, is undisciplined positionally is ridiculously prone to injury.

I'm fed up of people overrating limited players because they are 'characters' and PR they generate.

Why would you play him today unless you're setting out to defend?

Chadli has at least performed recently in that role but wtf has Invisibilinho done? it's becoming a joke now.

Against weak teams, which I accept Fulham are. That's not really an excuse though for leaving out your best players. If he was a manager building for the long-term he'd be trying to built a CM partnership which can compete with the top teams...and that partnership surely has to include Sandro and exclude Chadli

Special Get to Know Cancer shirts for today...

BllGbh1CEAAdjkd.jpg

The guy cant pass the ball, is undisciplined positionally is ridiculously prone to injury.

I'm fed up of people overrating limited players because they are 'characters' and PR they generate.

Because any team needs a platform. Having a decent holding CM gives the full backs, wingers and other CM licence to push on

Why bother playing defenders at all eh?

In what world?

Back