• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

With the chance of setting a new club Premier League points record now gone after the draw with West Brom, there's really not that much for Spurs to play for in these last four matches except for matching our best points tally of 72.

By all accounts, Tim Sherwood is a dead man walking and I doubt that even winning these remaining games will do anything to keep him in the job for next season.

Perhaps he will use these games to blood some more of our youngsters - Zeki Fryers, Nabil Bentaleb and Milos Veljkovic are all Academy players who have made their Spurs Premier League debuts this season.

I can't see it. Sherwoods got his managerial future to consider and for that reason he'll put out his strongest side to help preserve his stats and reputation. If we are cruising with 20 minutes to go perhaps, but this team hasn't exactly been in commanding positions at many points this season.

Soldado starting instead of Ade when both are fit? Not a chance under TS

I know but it's what I'd like to see, well, kinda. I'm not particularly a Soldado fan but I can't see him moving on during the summer so I'd like him to get some games with a decent supporting cast behind him. I know it'll be Ade and Kane with a stupid midfield like Chadli and Paulinho again though with Lennon now guaranteed to start the final four games after he finally managed an assist.

We should play two up front against Fulham

Soldado should get some kind of run, smart would be give Kane 1st half as reward for his recent goals, and then give second half to Soldado.

I know but it's what I'd like to see, well, kinda. I'm not particularly a Soldado fan but I can't see him moving on during the summer so I'd like him to get some games with a decent supporting cast behind him. I know it'll be Ade and Kane with a stupid midfield like Chadli and Paulinho again though with Lennon now guaranteed to start the final four games after he finally managed an assist.

oh i think hes guaranteed to be a starter for the next 4 seasons now:)

I think someone needs to keep an eye on Holtby, to see if he starts aiming spitballs at Timmeh's back.

He might even try and recruit Capoue and some of the other outcasts in the stands behind our bench on our side.

I agree. If Dembele is not fully fit i would start him alongside Sandro...alternatively i would start Dembele with Benteleb if Sandro isn't fit.

BTW even though we disagreed on a lot of things it's good to see you posting again.

Cheers mate :) If you ever disappear for a short time and return the same will be implied back to you if I don't remember to point it out!

Finally, Finally get to watch my team! im going to this one!!!!

Getting into London nice and early to enjoy my stag weekend...a few drinks and I can laugh at our attempts at defending! after the game a few more drinks!

shame we dont have much to play for but its been so long this year saving for a wedding that I havent been able to justify going to WHL! Well im looking forward to this and maybe I will try and get Penfold's autograph and spot dangermouse!

I say 3-2 spurs...late Dawson winner from a corner!

COYS! WOOF!

Play Soldadud. If he can't find the net against Fulham (P5 W0 D0 L5 F1 A17 away so far v current top 6), I think we'll probably all know in our hearts it's time to part company again in the summer.

Finally, Finally get to watch my team! im going to this one!!!!

Getting into London nice and early to enjoy my stag weekend...a few drinks and I can laugh at our attempts at defending! after the game a few more drinks!

shame we dont have much to play for but its been so long this year saving for a wedding that I havent been able to justify going to WHL! Well im looking forward to this and maybe I will try and get Penfold's autograph and spot dangermouse!

I say 3-2 spurs...late Dawson winner from a corner!

COYS! WOOF!

I expect you'll be sending the the invites out via PM on Friday \o/ ;)

GK Lloris

RB Naughton
RCB Kaboul
LCB Chiriches
LB Fryers

CM Bentaleb
CM Paulinho

AM Sigurdsson
AM Eriksen
AM Chadli

ST Soldado

subs: Friedel, Rose, Veljkovic, Lennon, Townsend, Kane, Ade

I like it. A lot of creativity in this four. Fulham will park the bus, we don't need pace, leave the speedy Gonzaleses on the bench.
Starting Ade instead of Sig/Paulie is also a good option.

I expect you'll be sending the the invites out via PM on Friday \o/ ;)

the bell & hare is the nuclear sub near the club shop isnt it...with the urinals where you can express yourself over wenger & Blair!

Thats where ill be before the game...me & 4 mates two other yiddo's one man utd fan & one pool fan :ross:

dunno if any of yous lot drink in there would like to meet some ggr's perhaps I should wear a small badge with gg so you know who it is!

either way im a short but handsome little man who's prone to talking a lot of poop!! and my names Nigel!!! will probably be outside under that crappy canopy thing as I smoke!!

would like to meet you Auro you wierdo mofo!:)

Enjoy the stag nigeyman.

4.40 am k/o for me - think I might watch it details

Fulham need the points, magath is no mug. 2-2 or maybe Fulham to nick it 2-1

Hotlby with 7, Zamora with the rest

the bell & hare is the nuclear sub near the club shop isnt it...with the urinals where you can express yourself over wenger & Blair!

Thats where ill be before the game...me & 4 mates two other yiddo's one man utd fan & one pool fan :ross:

dunno if any of yous lot drink in there would like to meet some ggr's perhaps I should wear a small badge with gg so you know who it is!

either way im a short but handsome little man who's prone to talking a lot of poop!! and my names Nigel!!! will probably be outside under that crappy canopy thing as I smoke!!

would like to meet you Auro you wierdo mofo!:)

Nigel, I'll be in there. I'm built like a brick ****house, neck wider than my head, and loads of tats. Just come up and say hello sweet cheeks and I'll know its you.

Nigel, I'll be in there. I'm built like a brick ****house, neck wider than my head, and loads of tats. Just come up and say hello sweet cheeks and I'll know its you.

Nigey, just to confirm LM will be the one hanging off the back of Chich on the bar.

Unfortunately I have a pre-birthday shindig happening so won't be daaaan The Lane. Hope you have an awesome time buddy and Spurs give you the perfect stag present. Definitely up for a GG meet-up of some sort. Ledley King testimonial? Would be quite fitting.

I ain't no weirdo....

Back