• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton ***

Everton fans who do not rate Dembele as a good player and that we are soft and it will be an easy win. tossers.

It could well be a case of which team's two Belgians have the most influence on the game - Fellaini & Mirallas for Everton or Vertonghen & Dembele for Tottenham.

What amateurs. Everyone knows Vertonghen is Dutch.

:eek: did i miss something here

Gallas should sit this one out, please

Same team as yesterday with Lloris and Dembele coming in for their respective positions

COYS

Gutted Daws is missing this. Fellaini will be a menace. Ade needs to play too to help defend set pieces.
Lennon to expose Baines as the overrated full back he is!

Gutted Daws is missing this. Fellaini will be a menace. Ade needs to play too to help defend set pieces.
Lennon to expose Baines as the overrated full back he is!

Come on, someone must have a gif of when he skinned him last time? I know Arc wouldn't appreciate it but the rest of us would. :lol:

Scared for this.

I mean aren't we pretty much forced to play Gallas at centre half? Unless we play Naughton at LB and put Verts at centre back. Isn't Michael Dawson out injured for this one? Think we will definitely need him against the likes of Jelavic and Fellaini.

Sandro has a big job on his hands as well as Dembele. Everton are a great side. I still won't forget being 2-0 up at there place a few years back, them getting it back to 2-2 and then Defoe missing a last minute penalty. Madness.

I can't even remember who Evertons RM is..

Quite glad we'll have Lennon on the right, Pienaar and Baines are very good going forwards and Lennon will track back to help.

Set Sandro on Fellani and we'll be fine.

Lloris

Walker - Gallas - Caulker - Vertonghen

Lennon - Dembele - Sandro -
Ade - Defoe -Dempsey

4-3-3 is purely nominal, Ade will probably drift out a lot of the time, Clint plays more like an inside left, etc

I'm assuming Dawson is unfit

Would like Naughton at RB, but maybe 3 games in a week would mean he wouldn't have the edge on the slightly fresher Walker

Last edited:
Lloris

Walker - Gallas - Caulker - Vertonghen

Lennon - Dembele - Sandro - Dempsey

Ade - Defoe

I'm assuming Dawson is unfit

Would like Naughton at RB, but maybe 3 games in a week would mean he wouldn't have the edge on the slightly fresher Walker

As much criticism as I've given Walker this season, his last 3 performances have been better and while Naughton done ok at Fulham, he was atrocious last night again.

I'd go Walker, but both are massively error prone.

As much criticism as I've given Walker this season, his last 3 performances have been better and while Naughton done ok at Fulham, he was atrocious last night again.

I'd go Walker, but both are massively error prone.
HI DM - Naughton was playing at LB again, it's not his position. He took one for the team, as we needed JV at CB. I assume Gallas was rested.

I think Naughton was very good at Fulham, put in as good a RB performance, in a different way, as Walker has done this season, and better than most of them.

I prefer Naughton at RB to Walker ATM, but can see the sense of playing KW up at Everton.

HI DM - Naughton was playing at LB again, it's not his position. He took one for the team, as we needed JV at CB. I assume Gallas was rested.

I think Naughton was very good at Fulham, put in as good a RB performance, in a different way, as Walker has done this season, and better than most of them.

I prefer Naughton at RB to Walker ATM, but can see the sense of playing KW up at Everton.

To be honest I'm not a big fan of either. It's much of a muchness in my view, but Walker has got superb athleticsm. Naughton is probably a better footballer, and you do make a valid point about him not playing in his natural position. Perhaps he warrants another shot at it.

Thing is Kyle Walker can be decent if he just concentrates for the 90mins and keeps his passing simple.

I'm kinda thinking that going with Dempsey, Defoe and Ade is one too many for a trip to Goodison.

Back