• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

wow, I am so f#cked off already

Doesnt matter if its 2nd or 92nd min. A yellow card is a yellow card
Every team pushes in the wall but we get penalised
and
Its apparantly falling on the ball is a foul

As a side note that band who were killed are from my home town. Band member Tom was a very good friend of my daughter RIP Viola Beach

Clattenburg has nailed his colours to the flag in 8 mins....and they are clearly Sky Blue. We are not winning today, he will not allow it. Even we are somehow still level in stoppage time, they are getting a penalty

Clattenburg has nailed his colours to the flag in 8 mins....and they are clearly Sky Blue. We are not winning today, he will not allow it. Even we are somehow still level in stoppage time, they are getting a penalty
well if that happens ...there's corruption ...right!

I thought we're being too hasty with ref blame - but that 50-50 where Kane was penalised, was more a foul on him.

Just for future reference.

Does anybody know what minute in the match is it not 'too early' for a referee to show a Yellow Card??

Just so I know, because thats 2 bookable offences that have been deemed 'too early in the game'

Just for future reference.

Does anybody know what minute in the match is it not 'too early' for a referee to show a Yellow Card??

Just so I know, because thats 2 bookable offences that have been deemed 'too early in the game'
That would be when we make our next tackle.

Back