• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

Yeah I think I would have opted for Lamela too.

I was reasonably confident yesterday but the closer to kickoff it gets the less confident I feel. A red card and penalty (for us) in the first 5 mins would be nice.
I was expecting Kolarov to play LB, in which case, Son could have exploited the space left behind at LB, but it seems Pellegrini has covered that but also removed Kolarov's delivery threat from our point of view.

I actually like the fact we're playing them with them being at almost full strength. If we win our confidence would be sky high and no one could say we were lucky to get them when they're depleted.

I actually like the fact we're playing them with them being at almost full strength. If we win our confidence would be sky high and no one could say we were lucky to get them when they're depleted.
I am sure the media would come up with all manner of excuses: injuries, rustiness, weather etc but to be honest, I wouldn't care.

My Ghod today has gone slowly... got up at 7 with the boy... been watching the clock ever since... sat through the ARSLEI game just waiting for a 95th minute winner and was not surprised to see it... the current ASTLIV game has been a joke... sent the Mrs out with the boy... have had a few beers and wines... just kick off FFS, I wanna see MNCTOT now goddammit.

Shame DeMichelis isn't playing, let's hope Silva and Kompany burst ligaments in the first 9 seconds, but somehow I think they'll play 95 and be imperious. COYMFS

Bentaleb not even a sub. From being first choice most of last season... It shows what a flexible squad we have with strength in depth. He might benefit from a PL loan.

No, we need the depth. We've been incredibly lucky with injuries this year

Slightly suprised with Lamela starting on the bench, other than that I think these are the lineups we expected to see. COYMFS

Terry Henry and Scouse Carra. In the studio. A pair of ####s. Not good. Who is the co-commentator?

Omg I am a nervous wreck! I feel like my life depends on this game... It means so much to us all! COYS!!!!!!!!!!

Think we will alway be nervous, only natural. But, at the end of the day as Galeforce says, even a defeat today and we are no worse off than we were on Friday bar our actual league position. Still 5pts off top and 7 clear of 5th
Yesterday was brilliant for us and has given us a free day today almost. I would be a hell of a lot more nervous had both Uniteds picked up 3pts yesterday.

What i would say is, if we do lose please dont let it be in stoppage time. That 3-2 a few years ago still hurts now

COYS 'Break the mould'

CbL_ngxXIAE-Xul.jpg

Back