• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane fudging loves doing his ankle doesn't he?

Maybe a bit less vigour with these challenges on the half way line....

I've seen players sent off for what Delph did there! It's unintentionally, but seen it many times that players have seen red for similar.

Come on now. Lets get revenge in the best possible way.

That was a push by Delph. No action. FFS. Poch needs to flag it up.

All I could say is, we didnt lose a league game while he was out last time, we are learning to play without him these days
aye, four wins on the trot, then lost next five and a draw ? not what we want, but we have learnt to play without our star striker

GWS Harry !

Realistically, if we have any chance of getting through, we need to win this game.

Also, Eriksen and set pieces is an interesting case study as to how long it takes for pundits and commentators to appreciate changes in how a player plays.

Eriksen's set pieces have been brick for ages now. I can't even remember the last direct one he scored and he somehow hit a one man wall earlier today. Yet without fail, we get a free kick and the commentator will mention the danger he poses from this situation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back