• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure. We need a better atmosphere tomorrow than last Wednesday. Are badgers allowed in the stadium by the way?

Fernando Llorente is back in the frame as we prepare to take on Emirates Marketing Project in the Champions League on Tuesday.

The veteran striker missed last week’s Premier League victory over Crystal Palace because of a concussion but has now returned to training with the squad in advance of the first leg of our quarter-final showdown with City at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

However, Serge Aurier and Erik Lamela will miss out with hamstring injuries, while Eric Dier (hip flexor) also remains sidelined. All three are undertaking on-field rehabilitation.

Striker Vincent Janssen, meanwhile, is ineligible to feature in the Champions League.

Really wish we had Dier for this one. Think we'll see our best XI with Dele sitting a little deeper and trying to restrict some of their deep passing. Really worried about that right flank.

------------Lloris----------
Trips--TA---JVT----Rose
---Sissoko--Winks----
Eriksen--Dele---Son
----------Kane-----------

Is anyone up to date with the new bag policy?
I’m going to the game tomorrow straight from work and need to bring my laptop with me. Are you allowed to bring in laptops?

They're no Wimbledon.

D3o1luTXsAAFpnI.png

Is anyone up to date with the new bag policy?
I’m going to the game tomorrow straight from work and need to bring my laptop with me. Are you allowed to bring in laptops?
We strongly advise supporters not to bring bags of any type into the stadium.

If you do bring a bag you will need to have it searched.

Our Bag Policy only permits the following bags to be brought into the stadium after they have been searched:

• Ideally, you would bring the clear Club-branded Bag for Life that all Season Ticket Holders and Members received in their Membership packs – for non-members, reusable drawstring bags are also available to purchase from Club Shops at a price of £1.
bag_policy_1.jpg
bag_policy_1.jpg

• Clear carrier bags with a maximum size of 30cm long x 30cm high – those issued in Spurs Shops pre-match for a charge of 10p will meet this criteria. Shop staff will place items directly into and seal this bag – it should not be opened and no personal items should be placed into this bag before you have been through the security checks. As long as the seal is intact, it will not require searching. The new carrier bags are fully biodegradable in-line with our environmental policy. Our standard 10p carrier bags are being phased out and will only be issued in shops after the game and on non-matchdays.
bag_policy_2.png
bag_policy_2.png

• Personal bags of A4 size or smaller (21cm long x 30cm high)
bag_policy_3.png
bag_policy_3.png

• No other type of bag will be permitted inside the stadium.
bag.jpg
bag.jpg
bag.jpg
bag.jpg

fan-guide-v18.jpg
fan-guide-v18.jpg

Please note, laptops are permitted as long as they are placed within a bag that meets the above criteria.

Our Bag Policy has been developed to ensure a safe environment for all and to significantly speed up access into the stadium for those coming without bags. Those choosing to bring a bag to the stadium should be aware that they will be delayed, whilst the bag is checked and tagged.

No left luggage service is available at the stadium on matchdays – however, there will be one available on non- matchdays within the Tottenham Experience for anybody taking part in our Stadium Tours.

It's not very Tottenham is it?
Some of you will like it but isnt it the club stepping over the line and deciding how people should support the club like Leicester giving out those clappers.
Surely any message like this has to come from the fans and not decided upon from on high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back