• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch the Fernandinho on Kane incident in slo mo you can see Fernandinho looking for Kane's head as he slams his hand into the ground on the way down. He should be reported to the FA for that, (and he should have been sent off)

How didn't the VAR ref pick it up, was clear as day on the reply. How can the TV editor pick it up and the Ref not!!?

If you watch the Fernandinho on Kane incident in slo mo you can see Fernandinho looking for Kane's head as he slams his hand into the ground on the way down. He should be reported to the FA for that, (and he should have been sent off)
He got him three times.

Wouldn’t go anywhere near that far. We’ve been decent after a dopey start. Sissoko looking good. Winks needs to get into it more for me. Look slightly off up top but it it clicks, it’ll give us a goal.

Hugo...this is why I love you despite the fudge ups.

I do wonder if I'm watching the same game as others at times, you must have a dodgy stream bud :D

Rio and Hoddle in the studio both absolutely adamant it wasn't a pen. They say Rose went for the block with his feet, he wasn't trying to make himself bigger etc.

Such a grey area this, you can argue a block like that either way.

If that’s the definition of handball now I’m fine with it, but officially change the rules, don’t put it out there as an advisory mid season, clubs spent weeks in the summer scheming for the rules as they were written.

Either don't have VAR and its all part of the game, or make sure its fairly applied. It is aweful that a deliberate elbow to the head is missed.
You'd think it'd get a mention by the "experts" especially seeing as they are digging out VAR

Maybe that is it. If it wasn't a clear obvious red, then you can see why it was skipped over. The injustice was that Rose's 'hb' wasn't clear and obvious either. Hugo to the rescue.
Any pen is deliberate so a yellow... Can't give one without the other I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back