• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

I think so, the first thing I noticed when he played for us was that he gets caught in possesion, he always turns to his left with the ball and uses his strength to keep it, it dont always work and he loses it in our half, you watch next time.

Get your eyes checked mate

Get your eyes checked mate

I told you about Caulker nothing wrong with my peepers, years of experience, all you have to do is watch Dembele recieve the ball, he farts around with a little turn and gets caught in possesion normally in our half, he carries the ball well but even that normally ends up leading to nothing, we need to use him better perhaps further up the pitch.

what about palace? anyone watched them play last season? are they likely to park the bus, and do they have fast counterattacking players?

I told you about Caulker nothing wrong with my peepers, years of experience, all you have to do is watch Dembele recieve the ball, he farts around with a little turn and gets caught in possesion normally in our half, he carries the ball well but even that normally ends up leading to nothing, we need to use him better perhaps further up the pitch.

Disagree, Dembele shields the ball unbelievably well, very hard to get the ball off.

I think what you and others may have seen with Dembele and Holtby is when they get to that final third, no one in front of them was making space or a run to receive the ball, so no one to pass to (other than Bale who typically has 3 on him). I think Soldado will change that considerably with his movement.

Disagree, Dembele shields the ball unbelievably well, very hard to get the ball off.

I think what you and others may have seen with Dembele and Holtby is when they get to that final third, no one in front of them was making space or a run to receive the ball, so no one to pass to (other than Bale who typically has 3 on him). I think Soldado will change that considerably with his movement.

There's also the factor of him being our "hold up player" when Ade/Defoe are incapable. I know most people are used to that role being played by a forward, but with us we seem to leave the ball in the middle of the pitch with him until other players are more advanced (could be much more useful than holding it up at the front of the pitch). So far, as you said, there's not been enough movement in front of him for that to work properly but hopefully that will change this season.

...................Lloris
Walker...Kaboul..Dawson...Rose
..................Sandro
.........Dembele...Paulinho
....Lennon....Soldado......Chadli

I suspect that's what we'll get.
Or possibly Siggy for Chadli.

Sandro won't start, surely.

If we were able to start with Parker or Livermore in there, then i think that'd happen, but obviously not!
Too early for Capoue.

Maybe he'll go:

..................Siggy

If we were able to start with Parker or Livermore in there, then i think that'd happen, but obviously not!
Too early for Capoue.

Maybe he'll go:

..................Siggy

bench : Friedel, Naughton, Fryers, Capoue, Sandro, Townsend, Defoe

Hopefully they will have one of those promoted team starts where they struggle to adapt for a few games and we spank them as an introduction to the league.

Quite honestly, Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Rose, Dembele, Paulinho, Siggy, Lennon, Soldado, JD with Sandro, Townsend, Capoe on bench should be way too much for Palace

I think Capoue may start.

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Walker---Dawson-----Kaboul----Rose
---------------Capoue------------------
-------Dembele-------Paulinho--------
---Lennon----------------------Chadli/Siggy
-----------------Soldado------------------

I think Capoue may start.

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Walker---Dawson-----Kaboul----Rose
---------------Capoue------------------
-------Dembele-------Paulinho--------
---Lennon----------------------Chadli/Siggy
-----------------Soldado------------------

Would surprise me considering how relatively slowly AVB introduced new signings last season.

Paulinho and Dembele looked like a pretty good central midfield to me if Sandro isn't quite ready to start yet.

Does anyone know when the last time he played CB was?

His final three games for Toulouse were at CB.

Code:
35 	04.05.13 	- 	Toulouse 	- 	Lille		4:2 	CB 	  	  	  						90 	Spielbericht
36 	11.05.13 	- 	Marseille 	- 	Toulouse	2:1 	CB 	  	  	  						90 	Spielbericht
37 	18.05.13 	- 	Sochaux 	- 	Toulouse	1:2 	CB 	  	  	  	40 	76 				76 	Spielbericht

Back