• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

You have just depressed me, looking at that team which has a fair chance of being choosen it is nowhere near good enough to get top four, no creativity one untested new boy and two players coming back from serious injury, this is not going to be easy, thank you !

Haha, it should be good enpough to get us off the ground at least. I wasn't sure if Kaboul or Sandro would start and I'd be uncomfortable to have too many new boys start too.

Parker would have been likelier to have started if he was here (that's not helping your depression is it? :D)

My concern is Rose tbh and particularly if Fryers starts. We do have a very good striker at least!!

Hopefully they all come through without injury...

You have just depressed me, looking at that team which has a fair chance of being choosen it is nowhere near good enough to get top four, no creativity one untested new boy and two players coming back from serious injury, this is not going to be easy, thank you !

nowhere near good enough to beat Palace,are you sure?! No creativity, have you never seen Lennon or Sig create anything or Dembele for that matter? That Paulinho looks like a player too. Most teams would love the majority of players we have there. Stop being such a drama queen....

nowhere near good enough to beat Palace,are you sure?! No creativity, have you never seen Lennon or Sig create anything or Dembele for that matter? That Paulinho looks like a player too. Most teams would love the majority of players we have there. Stop being such a drama queen....

Look you font of all football knowledge it was said tongue in cheek but obviously you have no sense of humour at all, but if you want to debate, Lennon does not do enough and is purely reactive and not proactive, Dembele loses possesion a lot and does more aimless circles with the ball than Parker ever did, he also is not imo very creative, Paulie is at present an unknown factor also as stated there will be a lack of cohesion between them, so up yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look you font of all football knowledge it was said tongue in cheek but obviously you have no sense of humour at all, but if you want to debate, Lennon does not do enough and is purely reactive and not proactive, Dembele loses possesion a lot and does more aimless circles with the ball than Parker ever did, he also is not imo very creative, Paulie is at present an unknown factor also as stated there will be a lack of cohesion between them, so up yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way where the feck did I say they were not good enough to beat Palace?

Dembele loses possession a lot?

I think so, the first thing I noticed when he played for us was that he gets caught in possesion, he always turns to his left with the ball and uses his strength to keep it, it dont always work and he loses it in our half, you watch next time.

We Must beat Palace with dangerous games against a talented Swansea & Those lot afterwards its imperative we get off to a flier......

I would take a scrappy 2-1 win.....cohesion or not we have to go & win

We Must beat Palace with dangerous games against a talented Swansea & Those lot afterwards its imperative we get off to a flier......

I would take a scrappy 2-1 win.....cohesion or not we have to go & win

Agree, Swansea have bought some good players, they will take points off the top 6 teams for sure.

if we want to be in the top 4 (or higher) they're all must wins

True, but I think we'll start off in classic mid-table form before going on our seemingly customary blistering run from October to February. 1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss. Palace win, Swansea draw, and Arsenal....hmm. :p

Team will be interesting

AVB tends to take some time to settle new players, the only "new" signing I expect to start will be Soldado
Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Rose, Dembele the almost certain starters
Kaboul/Sandro based on fitness
Paulinho/Chandli/JD likely to play some part

Got an awful feeling we will balls this up, but Palace really aren't a very good side which we should be beating, with or without Bale.

I think so, the first thing I noticed when he played for us was that he gets caught in possesion, he always turns to his left with the ball and uses his strength to keep it, it dont always work and he loses it in our half, you watch next time.

I'm glad I am not the only one who notices this. Dembele looks great in the middle of the park. Moment he gets into the final third, he drives me crazy with his decision making and wastefulness of possession in good positions.

Got an awful feeling we will balls this up, but Palace really aren't a very good side which we should be beating, with or without Bale.

really shows how brick and disappointing spurs have been throughout your whole life that youre worried about us losing to a brick Palace team.

Back