• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

This is interesting. Fair play to Conte, think most of us expected same again with Perisic and Sess as wing backs. Hopefully this is where Bissouma and Doherty really stake a claim and Son and Kane show the system was hindering them a bit.

Had an incling Bissouma may start, can't be a coincidence that it's v Brighton just as the only minutes Spence has had is v Forest - wonder what that is all about?

A must win, keeps pressure on Arsenal, keeps us away from Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine and is a 6 pointer with Brighton.

I would say it's win-win for Conte with that line-up. The team wins and is happy, we dont perform and he can say 'there you go, look what I happens when I listen to the fans'
Personally, I think he has got it right for this fixture. I have no complaints with that starting eleven and the formation

Back