• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

Conte doesn't want to lose, so can't play Doherty....

Made some odd comments about not seeing him the same as last year, I know he meant in footballing sence but the interview came over with the language difference as funny.

Its gotta be him or Spence BUT I suspect Peri and Sess

We are going to get over-run in midfield again. I will be amazed if even come away with a point. Especailly if we continue to let the opposition have all the ball

Quite optimistic about this one personally.

No doubt it will be a difficult game, but I think we could do well. Just need to be a bit more clinical and accurate in the final third.

Made some odd comments about not seeing him the same as last year, I know he meant in footballing sence but the interview came over with the language difference as funny.

Its gotta be him or Spence BUT I suspect Peri and Sess
It's pretty weird that the position where we have the most options, is the one that does not get rotated, and the position that most fans want a significant upgrade.

Predicting a boring but comfortable win with Brighton having a lot of the ball but creating little, if anything, in the way of chances.

Predicting a boring but comfortable win with Brighton having a lot of the ball but creating little, if anything, in the way of chances.
I'm predicting the usual slow start from us, conceding early, then continuing slowly, creating little to nothing and not changing anything until 10 minutes left, and we get a late equaliser.

Brighton are a good and in-form team, at home. A draw would be a decent result: given that it's the hope which kills, to expect more would be to invite disappointment....

It's pretty weird that the position where we have the most options, is the one that does not get rotated, and the position that most fans want a significant upgrade.

The only reason fans want an upgrade is because as you say we have the most options but Conte does not want to deploy them

Back