• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

I'm not anti Sess but he's played multiple poor balls today. Has actually played an accurate cross today? He's had multiple chances.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
He's put in a few, early on setting up Doherty and another that flashed across the 6 yard box but Son had stopped running about the penalty spot.
Couple of others decent ones and his defending has been really good.

They guy cant cross, he has played well defensively. Royal has the same problem. If we played with a LB and RB, they would be ok. WBs need to know how to cross, its the whole point of playing with them there

he's been better defensively today, but he's been a liability at times this season

He's put in a few, early on setting up Doherty and another that flashed across the 6 yard box but Son had stopped running about the penalty spot.
Wing backs balls in often have to play percentages too. Better to have a ball that has too much on it, than Is lost out wide, because you then leave a hole.

Agreed about his defending.

The one that flashed across the box was hot way too hard. Son was never getting to that even if he was named Usain Bolt. The Doherty one fair enough but I don't think that cross was even for him tbh. The others I don't recall.defenaivwly he's been good, but a bit like Royal his cross selection and execution has been poor.

Again a bit like Royal really.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I like the Conte subs. Remember Mourinho just defending for the whole game and getting scored on în the 85th minute.

Back