• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

Son dropping deep again where we don't want him ....even with three in midfield.
I think we are tiring.
Richy please and possibly Skipp.

Hmmm.
I can the logic in getting the ball to stick going fwd.
Concerned about surrendering our option of working it fwd centrally - probably Kane to drop a little for those link balls now instead of working it through PEH

Sess has been really good today, no surprise you jumping on his one poor cross
I'm not anti Sess but he's played multiple poor balls today. Has actually played an accurate cross today? He's had multiple chances.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Sess has been really good today, no surprise you jumping on his one poor cross
They guy cant cross, he has played well defensively. Royal has the same problem. If we played with a LB and RB, they would be ok. WBs need to know how to cross, its the whole point of playing with them there

Romero really is a silky defender.

If you had to tell someone what he's good at, I think the answer would just be "defending". Nothing in particular, but everything as an attacker that you don't want

Back