• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a shame.

Was hoping Dier would come good again and Ndombele and La Celso could form a formidable first choice 3 in midfield.

How far are we away from anything like that taking shape......moon miles.

The other thing is Jose doesn't appear to be thinking along these lines anyway.

It's odd. And then for him to claim he's not interested in signing players in January. Doesn't exactly bode well. We're fudged. :(

He is a problem. He’s symptomatic of the lack of quality in central midfield
So we could swap in other lack of quality?. That element being equal we start looking at other positives a player might bring, and Sissoko does, not qualities we all want in the long run but right now, back dropped by a sh.it show, some of us will take it on a game by game basis.

Last edited:
Uh, oh, Mourinho is in a bad mood already.

JauntyUltimateAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

Can't say I'm surprised Ndombele or Lo Celso haven't exactly been Mourinho's go to guys. If you look at his history and the players he has favoured you could kinda guess this might happen.

There's so much to say about it but I can't be bothered anymore.

Anyway let's hope we get a result today, Brighton aren't the best so should be able to get something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Jose said this about N'Dombele before the Chelsea game, for what it's worth.

"He's a multi-functional midifeld player," he told football.london."I'm not telling you the way we are going to play.

"Tanguy can play as a six, as an eight, as a double. He is a player with a lot of quality, he just needs to be physically strong and mentally adapted to the Premier League.

"The French league is a completely different story, a completely different profile. But [he's a] fantastic talent so we are happy that he can help us."

Jose said this about N'Dombele before the Chelsea game, for what it's worth.

"He's a multi-functional midifeld player," he told football.london."I'm not telling you the way we are going to play.

"Tanguy can play as a six, as an eight, as a double. He is a player with a lot of quality, he just needs to be physically strong and mentally adapted to the Premier League.

"The French league is a completely different story, a completely different profile. But [he's a] fantastic talent so we are happy that he can help us."

But the only way he is going to get adapted to the PL is to actually play in the PL!!!!!!!

It took Sissoko 80 seconds to not be able to control the ball and lose possession in the center of the pitch. :p

Back