• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EMtbDAHWoAAUmcx
fudge my life.....

Hopefully we see a bit of Sess switching over with Moura today. Would be great to develop a Mahrez/Salah type player.

Jose gambling again. Same formation and tactics. Who said it is a sign of madness to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Apart from the enforced Son change, only Winks for Dier.

Can’t get JM’s logic here.

Nothing is fixed. Same old problem, Aurier at right back. Sissoko will get dragged around the pitch and Winks will get over-run whilst our 4 attackers do nowt.
I just said the same. As a pair they done ok last year - but Aurier really relies on Sissoko help, and then it affects Winks and dare I say Dele getting dragged back.

I’ve really had enough of Sissoko at CM midfield. It’s killing us.

When will this nightmare ever actually end?

I just said the same. As a pair they done ok last year - but Aurier really relies on Sissoko help, and then it affects Winks and dare I say Dele getting dragged back.
Agreed. If Sissoko wants to keep dropping in to cover for arsebiscuit then he can do it if being rotated in for Lucas at RWF only.

Back