• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

Lloris
Trippier Alderweireld Wimmer Davies
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Chadli
Son
Bench: Vorm, Carter-Vickers, Rose, Carroll, Winks, Onomah, Kane

Lloris
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Chadli
Son

bugger me with bells on...shame there is no kane and Moose and Eriksen dont make the squad...I feel Kane should have started...try to keep his scoring mojo going....

Lloris
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Chadli
Son

So out of the team which will face B'mouth, Kane, Walker, Rose, Dembele and Eriksen wont have started tonight. That's ok I guess (just)

Maybe Poch will be giving Dier a rest on Sunday as he's on nine yellows and it all gets rescinded after Sunday's game.
We are playing two very high energy teams. Won't be easy to maintain our press.

Also a bit concerned about starting both our Central defenders.
Verts not quite ready yet.
Really don't need an injury there or to Kane obviously.

Lloris
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Chadli
Son

Would have switched Onomah for Alli, who I dont think is still 100% fully fit, plus Onomah was one of the better performers last week. Possibly given Vorm an outing and depending if he was fit enough Bentaleb for Dier

That team is a mistake. I would have started Vorm, CV, Carroll, Winks and Onomah.

Yes I can't really see the point.
It's probably not good enough to win the game, certainly not by three or four, so it seems pointless risking quite a few first team players on a virtually impossible task.

Seems like both legs we have just shared the load amongst the players to try and keep it fairly respectable knowing there was no chance of us winning the tie.

Defintely need to sign a back up to Dier in the summer with Benteleb now sadly finished at the Club.

Given we like em young, whose the candidates?

Drinkwater !?

Defintely need to sign a back up to Dier in the summer with Benteleb now sadly finished at the Club.

Drinkwater !?
Until he is out the door in the summer, I think anything we come up with is pure conjecture. Let's wait and see.

Until he is out the door in the summer, I think anything we come up with is pure conjecture. Let's wait and see.

I was of the same view for so long but his complete omission from this game says to me it's sadly over.

I don't know what he's done or continues to do but my GHod it must be bad for this ongoing treatment.

Drinkwater !?

Dominic Ball.

This team selection is a bit of a 'falling between two stools' thing, decent but not as good as it could have been. Still, considering the advocacy for CCV, Harrison and Edwards to start, I suppose I should be thankful.

Where is Bentaleb?

WheresWallyAtWembley_6.jpg

and the answer isn't Doncaster Rovers

If we are going to put out a decent strength team tonight, we should have done the same in the first game. This is arse about face and a pointless risk to players that might help us win the league for the first time in decades. Not that I think the Europa is a waste of time, but going about it this way is stupid, frankly. After the first leg I'd rather see Winks Onomah, Caroll, Worm, Carter-Vickers, even if we get stuffed.

Back