• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

Rest everyone. I hope the stuff Poch and Kane said about trying to turn it around yesterday was all a charade. No chance we'll beat them by three goals or more.

Nobody to play that faces bournemouth, only possible additions ill allow are those that are going to pick up knocks in the bournemouth game and wont be available for international duty

Nobody to play that faces bournemouth, only possible additions ill allow are those that are going to pick up knocks in the bournemouth game and wont be available for international duty

Completely forgot about the fudgeing international break. Can't stand them. I never watch international friendlys or qualifiers and it always interrupts the interesting points of the season.

As much as I agree that we should look to utilise phantom knocks where ever possible I don't think many of the younger players would be willing to oblige with the Euro's coming up. They'll be wanting to impress in these friendly's as well so would imagine there's a few real injury risks...

Completely forgot about the fudgeing international break. Can't stand them. I never watch international friendlys or qualifiers and it always interrupts the interesting points of the season.

As much as I agree that we should look to utilise phantom knocks where ever possible I don't think many of the younger players would be willing to oblige with the Euro's coming up. They'll be wanting to impress in these friendly's as well so would imagine there's a few real injury risks...

I heard the team bus was involved with a shunt in the carpark after the Bournemouth game. The entire squad has minor whiplash and is advised against any form of travel.

didn't take the first tie seriously, too late to take it seriously now. Id play a semi decent team though just to avoid embarrassment.

--------------------Lloris---------------------

trippier---- toby------wimmer------Davies
-----------mason------Carroll ---------------
------Lamela----Dembele-- --Chadli
---------------------Son---------------------

I'm chocked by the team selections you guys go for! Yes, let's go out there and get spanked, and humiliate both our club and english football, and just throw away UEFA points.... That's the spirit!

I'm chocked by the team selections you guys go for! Yes, let's go out there and get spanked, and humiliate both our club and english football, and just throw away UEFA points.... That's the spirit!
OR - let's focus on winning a competition we haven't won for 5 years as opposed to an iteration of one we won 32 years ago.

sad that we capitulated in Dortmund and an amazing night under the lights wont happen.

In saying that I feel as a club we owe those supporters who were amazing in Germany something...If as I expect us to, we go out then lets go out with a bang...or a woof rather than a whimper....

of course were spurs but who remembers Inter Milan a few years ago where we nearly blew a hefty lead.....? all I am saying is there is a chance that with an early goal for us they might think....Brick! they could turn up with the wrong attitude and get caught out....maybe not...

Play at full strength if its the last game in the comp and have the courage to get another consecutive win to take into against Bournemouth...At this crucial juncture in the season I feel we need momentum not another hiding from Dortmund.

Rollocks to tiredness and rotation...we do need momentum for what now will be the final push of the season. We have worked hard and played key players in this comp up to last Thursday, We should show Dortmund we have far more to offer than what was served up before.

Perhaps my pride is fogging my brain here but I want us to win and win well....Brick them right up....go for it!

You are a man after my own heart mate, lets get stuck into them.

I agree with you, I hate that finishing among the runners up ( top four) seems to be more important to some fans then actually winning something. Sad state of affairs ( IMO)

We made our choice already, last week (and obviously Levy/Poch/etc. all agreed)

To make up a 3-0 hole on Dortmund is unlikely, and tiring/injuring key players chasing a dead horse makes zero sense.

Give fringe players the chance, let them make legends of themselves, rest the majority of first team, bag another 3 points on Sunday and you are down to final 7 or so games.

I agree with you, I hate that finishing among the runners up ( top four) seems to be more important to some fans then actually winning something. Sad state of affairs ( IMO)

Incase you hadn't noticed, we are trying to win the phucking league!

Incase you hadn't noticed, we are trying to win the phucking league!
I'm aware of that, and that is the goal every fudging season. Win as many games as possible, and see where that leads. You're emplying that we can't win the EL, right? Then we can just forfeit CL next year, as we ain't gonna fudging win that either!

I'm aware of that, and that is the goal every fudgeing season. Win as many games as possible, and see where that leads. You're emplying that we can't win the EL, right? Then we can just forfeit CL next year, as we ain't gonna fudgeing win that either!

Wonder what will be said about having to play three games a week then? what will we do? How many myths will be put up for that?

Back