• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa

I told you we need to be careful, Villa could be level easily, what my favourite buttplug the last 5 mins has been

Our fudging forwards need a lecture on how brick they are. We could easily be 2-2 now if not for how brick Villa are in front of goal. Lamela for me has been the guiltiest.

Since when has 2-0 been a safe score exactly?

Job done, but they so easily could've suckered punched us at the end. We had luck with us. Certainly helps our GD.

COYS !!!

Don't like this falling asleep at 2-0 habit we seem to be suffering from. Or at 2-1, which we did against Arse. Not good.

But we won which is all that matters now. Three points and a bit of pressure on Leicester.

I'm starting to think lloris must be right footed - he just doesn't know it himself. :p

Not the most convincing win in the end, let villa get too many chances, but a win is a win. Two well taken goals by us. And three points is all that matters at this point. :)

Back