• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Agreed. Villa were unimpressive and stole the three points, IMO. Even without Bentancour we were the better team. Before that targeted foul by Cash, we dominated them.

We really owe them one, and I hope we smash them.
Just watched the game, and it went exactly as I hoped. We were dominant again, only this time we put away our chances and didn't let them hit us on the counter.

Thoroughly unimpressed by Villa today. Again, I have to say. Very well organised, but that's it. Looked like their game plan was to slow the game down, bore us forward and hope Watkins could outrun VDV and score. Never seen a home goalie time wasting after ten minutes before, lol.

I'm not sure how representative this performance was of how Villa normally play, but they're far from favourites for fourth place based on today.

But anyways; fudge them, we played very, very well and fully deserved the win. Brilliant performance!

Just watched the game, and it went exactly as I hoped. We were dominant again, only this time we put away our chances and didn't let them hit us on the counter.

Thoroughly unimpressed by Villa today. Again, I have to say. Very well organised, but that's it. Looked like their game plan was to slow the game down, bore us forward and hope Watkins could outrun VDV and score. Never seen a home goalie time wasting after ten minutes before, lol.

I'm not sure how representative this performance was of how Villa normally play, but they're far from favourites for fourth place based on today.

But anyways; fudge them, we played very, very well and fully deserved the win. Brilliant performance!
I think it’s their MO
They don’t play another goal threat but instead score from mopping up other chances if Watkins hasn’t taken his
Today they were up against a better side, better coached with better players

I can't for the life of me work out how they're 4th.

I wouldn't put a single one of their players in our first team, and I don't think any neutral would either. I can only think of a handful that would have a chance of getting in our squad.

Agreed.
They're a sham. Maybe Watkins and Bailey get in our squad. I'd have Cash in there just so as he could get repeatedly smashed in training. McGinn's face looks like a bricky kindergarten art class kid project. The clam.

Villa Park

Sunday 1pm

The Matty Cash battle of the high lines 4th place title decider.

Porro for Royal if fit, but we'll probably need Sarr in there to help cover for him defensively. Bentancur drops to the bench possibly. Villa players getting lost in the red light district on Thursday night would be a nice bonus.

You tread a very thin line with this shambles of an OMT. But you made some good calls about Porro and Sarr. And their play got your ass out of jail. If you'd called Bentancur to come off the bench and leave a whack on the back of Matty Cash's calf, you'd have earned high marks. As it is, careful as you go in the run in.

Lemonade Money's OMTs piloted us to a 10-match unbeaten run to start the season. Maybe let's have him try to run the table for the run in?

I imagine Bentancur will smell blood.
Uruguayans are very tough.
His mum died when he was 4.
He joined Boca Juniors.
He joined Juventus.
He joined Spurs.
All roads lead to one destination; Matty Cash's knee exploding in a shower of gristle, blood and stringy meat.

And John McGinn getting the iron sausage in jail.

Only finished watching the game,had in recorded so was doing the usual media blackout trying desperately to avoid the score.

Brilliant stuff. I was talking about Johnson and whether he was ready to do what he can do from the start and today he answered that. Even in a quiet first half Brennan looked bright and confident taking players on. Add in the tenacity that got him an assist in the last game, a great assured finish as well as having Destiny's back in a controlled manner - It was a mature performance with no ounce of looking out of place / nervous.

The ball from Sarr for Maddison was magnificent, if he had stayed on he could have been a contender for player of the match. Enough has been said about him but it's so easy to forget he's so young, plays way beyond his years and that's great for us as there is so much to come. Same with Udogie, the guy knows how to use his strength combined with dribbling, which Mcginn didn't seem to appreciate!

We'll never know exactly how much but it helped playing against a team that looked jaded particularly in the 2nd half, the players did their bit to see it through. Great to see Dragusin, as mentioned he looked solid albeit untested apart from a needless yellow. It's be nuts to hope that Micky is out for a while but if it means a proper chance for the CB it's something of a silver lining.

It'll be interesting to see how Villa pick themselves up, that was a bad version of them and the pressure will ramp up. Gotta keep that pressure up by doing the same to Fulham I guess.

Catty Mash
Sounds like something my missus would make for our tea lol. In the first half I thought their game plan was to conserve energy for the second half due to their thursday game and they would be on us in the second half. But our possession and all the chasing around they did must have knackered them as we absolutely dominated them. Only negative was VDV going off.(Those late flags from the lino really do my head in) Positive was Dragusin looked very capable. All in all some very good perfomances today.

Back