• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Excellent encouraging display by us today, despite the ref trying his best to fudge us over especially in he first half. So good to see a confident Johnson owning Cash time and again. We had them in our pocket in that second half. Sarr and Bissouma were both on fire today. Sad to see VDV get injured, he really is one fantastic defender, hope it's nothing serious. Dragusin didn't do much wrong except for the silly yellow he got. So nice to see Werner calmly finish in the corner as well, will do his confidence a world of good. Kulusevski can look a bit slow and ineffective, but he was instrumental for most of our goals today. Romero also solid, and it's hard to single out anyone really. All around good displays from our lads. Big Vic diving head first in to save us at 3-0, love to see it.

Well done, Spurs! Best match we've played for a long time. :)

Keep saying it Sarr is quality, growing into a real monster for us.

Also I would pay the money for Werner, he is a player for me, at that price, even for depth. We would be idiots not to

His finish was deft. Placed into the corner. Some concerns whether he can do that when its 0-0. Mentally he is fragile. Will depend on his wages. He does provide a lot and for 17m he is likely well worth the wages.

Last edited:
The chances and shots on goal are irrelevant if you blow them away second half on the back of the work you put in during the first 45

We clearly have different definitions of murdering teams. To me it means you create clear cut chances (or half chances at minimum) make the keeper work and have shots on goal. Having possession is pretty meaningless unless you do something with it. Anyway second half we DID murder them.

We clearly have different definitions of murdering teams. To me it means you create clear cut chances (or half chances at minimum) make the keeper work and have shots on goal. Having possession is pretty meaningless unless you do something with it. Anyway second half we DID murder them.
Having possession and stretching a team constantly, never letting them have a second to rest is meaningless? Ok cool bro.

Having possession and stretching a team constantly, never letting them have a second to rest is meaningless? Ok cool bro.

I’ve never known a team murder someone yet it still be 0-0 and have zero or 1 shot on goal at HT. worked in our favour that they played in Europe on Thursday night.

Back