• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

The keeper is very good. Tielemans if he can be bothered, I really like McGinn, and of course Watkins up top, (who would really suit us actually). Digne is decent footballer but wouldn't work in our system, and then you have Diaby who everyone raves about but honestly I've never seen him do anything of note.

They are a well drilled, well coached team, but they are punching above their weight right now.
Tielemans is little more than a journeyman. He'll bounce around one or two more middling PL clubs before he fades into nothing.

I wouldn't have McGinn in any Spurs squad since we were really brick. He's a clogger who pops up with a goal every 10 or 15 games.

Watkins has pace and nothing else. Stats wise, he's an expensive version of Werner with a lot less ability.

Diaby looks like he has talent, I'd like to see what he can do in a proper team. I wouldn't want us to risk paying to find out though.

The keeper is very good. Tielemans if he can be bothered, I really like McGinn, and of course Watkins up top, (who would really suit us actually). Digne is decent footballer but wouldn't work in our system, and then you have Diaby who everyone raves about but honestly I've never seen him do anything of note.

They are a well drilled, well coached team, but they are punching above their weight right now.
Their best player is Luiz… by some way
Watkins is very good
The ape in goal is very good
Their defence is all of a decent standard
Luiz though stands out along Kamara and ramsey
Luiz did spend his time at city and IMO won’t be at Villa after the summer
Their house is gonna start falling in now with the overspending

And "the most idiotic attempt of a explanation" award goes to this Villa forum member:

Grand Master

Tommo_b

Posted 52 minutes ago
I just don’t think it’s a red, you know when you’re running and when you go to lift your foot to stretch your leg out it just doesn’t fully lift, I think that’s what happened so it looks like he played the man which makes it look worse.
Regardless, in the rules it’s still not a red, looks bad but not a red.

And "the most idiotic attempt of a explanation" award goes to this Villa forum member:

Grand Master

Tommo_b

Posted 52 minutes ago
I just don’t think it’s a red, you know when you’re running and when you go to lift your foot to stretch your leg out it just doesn’t fully lift, I think that’s what happened so it looks like he played the man which makes it look worse.
Regardless, in the rules it’s still not a red, looks bad but not a red.
It’s dangerous play and no intent to play the ball
The guy should get an extended ban

Tielemans is little more than a journeyman. He'll bounce around one or two more middling PL clubs before he fades into nothing.

I wouldn't have McGinn in any Spurs squad since we were really brick. He's a clogger who pops up with a goal every 10 or 15 games.

Watkins has pace and nothing else. Stats wise, he's an expensive version of Werner with a lot less ability.

Diaby looks like he has talent, I'd like to see what he can do in a proper team. I wouldn't want us to risk paying to find out though.
I don't really get the hype over Watkins, he's a bit like Rashford, he will go through a purple patch for 2/3 months then vanish for the rest of the season.

As you say, his finishing isn't great either.

I don't really get the hype over Watkins, he's a bit like Rashford, he will go through a purple patch for 2/3 months then vanish for the rest of the season.

As you say, his finishing isn't great either.
His finishing is very good as is his goal return and assists this season too
He is a very good striker
Not elite but still very good
Why is as today though was a player who looked tired and frustrated. Not a good combination

Back