• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Just deflated for this one really. A team of 2 years ago would do these boys and I know it was 2 years ago. But without Dembele, I dont think we will have a good chance. And with Hudd and Walker in the same team it could be bad. Walker is going trhough a very wafty spell. Hes not brick, but hes certainly playing brick. Hudd, will get torn apart.

The team that lost 5-2 there last season was much stronger than the side that won 2-3 the season before. That gives me hope, slightly.

Here is a few from the Lobby (infested with trolls)

However, Wenger would never drop Vermaelen or Poldi because he's a narrow minded idiot.

Another loss or draw for us. I would say definitely a loss but that would mean I admit that Spurs have a better side.

Spurs to win and put another nail in the coffin of this corrupt board

We will lose anyway, Wenger is slowly becoming one of the worst managers in Premier League. Passing the ball around without purpose haven't been good enough for number of years now, and never will be. I hope he will get a sack soon, he will not quit that is certain.

Double up on Bale. F everything else, just kill bale and they'll succumb

We are going to get dingdonged!

I'd rather we start an unfit Rosicky then let Ramsey anywhere near the team.

If Ramsey starts I am done with Wenger, 100% serious.

I would also keep Vermaelen at LB, he's been doing better than Santos and a game like this isn't a match Santos needs to attempt to 'prove' himself.

AVB will probably play with 2 DMs and we wont do anything and theyll hit us on the counter. Its gonna be a boring match. Dembele and Bale are gonna tear us.

We have no chance of winning this. Absolutely zero chance. Bale will run rampant and Adebayor will score a couple. It will be a thrasing.

4-1

Spurs will win. I've got to the point where, because i dislike the running of the club so much, I think defeats will benefit the club in the long run...if it leads to change

I would predict spurs win. It will be good for spurs to win so that wenger knows he must buy on Jan or do something to the current squad. Need to pressure him sometime.

I hate them so much but the clubs are so similar right now. Basically both f****d. Temporarily I hope (for us).

I think their fans are too busy worrying about how bad they've been this year to realise we've been just as bad lol!

If we win this game, I'm happy to have my avatar changed to Jack Wilbrick

That's how confident I am that we won't get 3 points.

I think their fans are too busy worrying about how bad they've been this year to realise we've been just as bad lol!

they cant believe that Basil is on 7 mill a year and yet he is so cautious about spending Arse's money in the transfer market:)

Sandro is in the Brazil squad to face Colombia in NY. Kick off is Wednesday 7.15pm Eastern, which is 12.15am Thursday morning our time. We then play Arsenal at 12:45pm on Saturday :-s

Step up Jake Livermore.

Sandro is in the Brazil squad to face Colombia in NY. Kick off is Wednesday 7.15pm Eastern, which is 12.15am Thursday morning our time. We then play Arsenal at 12:45pm on Saturday :-s

Step up Jake Livermore.

We are truly fudged then

This was 10 days ago:

"There has been a slight improvement," explained the Portuguese tactician. "We have pushed him in exercise and running.

"We have time and are allowing the player to feel 100 per cent. Hopefully we will have him fit in a few weeks."

Step up Jake Livermore.

Ffs, can we never catch a break. No Sandro and we'll get fudging turned over. Hudd is as effective as playing with ten men defensively

Step up Jake Livermore.

fudging ridiculous, FIFA ****s

Back