• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

don't worry lads, it's only a 7 hour flight from New York to London

8-[

Last edited:
the only thing I'll say is that jet-lag won't be a factor as it's too short a trip for that to happen, and BA First Class at least allows you to sleep properly in some decent space...he'll be fine. He'll play.

I think Sandro will be ok to play as long as he don't get injured! Would be great to see Sandro and Dembele back together

Team picks itself, IMO.

------Lloris-------
Walker-Verts-Caulker-BAE (Naughton, if BAE isn't fit)
---Hudd---Sandro---
Lennon---Dembele----Bale
---Ade--------------

If no Dembele, start w/ Carroll. Bring on Dempsey if we need to chase the game.

3-1 to Spurs. We are fudging better than them.

I'd rather Hudd didn't play, I don't see him fairing well against the likes of Arteta, Wheelchair and Cazorla.

Team picks itself, IMO.

------Lloris-------
Walker-Verts-Caulker-BAE (Naughton, if BAE isn't fit)
---Hudd---Sandro---
Lennon---Dembele----Bale
---Ade--------------

If no Dembele, start w/ Carroll. Bring on Dempsey if we need to chase the game.

3-1 to Spurs. We are fudging better than them.

;) AVB picks the team but you are right about the second bit. I am gonna give an opinion about the starting line up for the first time this season and I will say Gallas out-Verts in and Naughton LB.
Would be nice if Dembele fit but I am happy for Dempsey to be there and I predict he will score.

We want the manager to grow some balls and be more positive, also move Verts from left back where imo he is a disaster, I await your arrows.

He doesn't get ANY help from Bale that is his problem. I hope people realise how important Ekotto is now he is out. He practically owns the whole left side when he is playing, he has to do some attacking when Bale decides to fudge off from left midfield and all the defending himself due to no support.

I agree. He's getting progressively worse game by game.

City targeted him in the second half and quite frankly he was awful, came infield far too much and when he pushed up in support they played the ball inside him and he was too slow in getting back, if AVB had put Naughton on for him we might have got a point.

City targeted him in the second half and quite frankly he was awful, came infield far too much and when he pushed up in support they played the ball inside him and he was too slow in getting back, if AVB had put Naughton on for him we might have got a point.

Could we not just swap Gallas and Vertonghen? Gallas has played left back for us and for Chelsea and he'd cope with Walcott's pace better than Verts would. Plus we need big bodies to deal with Giroud's aerial threat.

fudge it!
I hate them.
****s.
We will win because, well, we fudging have to!
I am already rehearsing!

Sandro, Sandro, he's Tottenham's Brazilian Yiidooo!

Theres a reason why Verts has looked poir lately, and its because he's a centre back and not a left back. Why he continues to play there is beyond me. He's great going forward, but terrible at getting back.

Sandro is in the Brazil squad to face Colombia in NY. Kick off is Wednesday 7.15pm Eastern, which is 12.15am Thursday morning our time. We then play Arsenal at 12:45pm on Saturday :-s

Step up Jake Livermore.

At least Cazorla is in Panama with the Spain squad.

Theres a reason why Verts has looked poir lately, and its because he's a centre back and not a left back. Why he continues to play there is beyond me. He's great going forward, but terrible at getting back.

He's also playing a lot of football, thus man out of position and tired is going to get exploited for sure...yes, second time I could tab an important goal as partially on him not getting back in time from an advanced position...to think, some had written BAE off LOL...lookin forward to benny back and Verts in the centre...

Back