• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs AC Milan - Audi Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coulthirst played against Birmingham under 21s yesterday...we lost 4-1

u21_birm_730a.jpg

It was our u21s, their first team.

I wonder if mcgee has any chance for satirday?

It's like Vorm has done that well when called upon

He's not been that bad. Made a few decent saves yesterday. It would be a bad move politically in the dressing room for Pochettino not to start Vorm for a game before Lloris comes back in. Lloris will probably be on the bench Saturday.

Dier again. Can't see why we didn't start Winks.

i think Poch wants to give him as much game time as possible in that position to get used to it because thats where he will be playing against Utd i think

I didn't actually see Lloris on the bench.

Vorm has been at fault or more likely could have done better for a few goals.

Surely it would be a positive? Names not guaranteed to start

We are winless in both our pre-season matches so far. Hope we can somehow beat AC Milan and go into the new season in winning mood.

Kane on the bench.....thank goodness for common sense.

Just keep him there! hopefully the 84 mins he got yesterday will help his sharpness for Saturday.

anything less than a 5-0 win for Spurs and there will be a complete meltdown and moaning galore amongst Spurs fans across the intersocialweb

anything less than a 5-0 win for Spurs and there will be a complete meltdown and moaning galore amongst Spurs fans across the intersocialweb

Chadli with all 5 goals, plays like a mixture of Van Basten, Klinsmann and Toto schillachi and we can all stop worrying about buying a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back