• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers ***

Hahahaha! Now comes the whiners! Just about everyone agreed we should fine playing our second XI before the game. And we really should beat Wycombe with whatever team we put out.

We should have the squad to rest players!

Players need resting, that is not the issue.

We are playing a very average league 2 team, we have just defended like qunts. Going forwards we have created some chances, their keeper has made a save or two. In defence, Vorm and the two centre-halves have been so shaky.

Cant blame Vorm. Wimmer and CCV have been at sea. I dont know if the instructions are for Trippier and Davies to never stay back. They have permanently been forward. I believe we have not treated Wycombe with respect and we have paid for it.

We have two games next week, both infinitely more important than this one.
An FA cup trophy would be good for the players. At the end of the day players want medals. It's really our only chance of one along with the EL cup when we are in it. I'd say it's as important as the others at this stage of our development. We are not going to win the league this year.

Cant blame Vorm. Wimmer and CCV have been at sea. I dont know if the instructions are for Trippier and Davies to never stay back. They have permanently been forward. I believe we have not treated Wycombe with respect and we have paid for it.

Agree on the centre-halves, but Vorm keeps going "should I stay or should i go" with every single ball through the defence. He dithered like a tw*t on the corner they scored from. Young centre-halves need the keeper to be assured.

An FA cup trophy would be good for the players. At the end of the day players want medals. It's really our only chance of one along with the EL cup when we are in it. I'd say it's as important as the others at this stage of our development. We are not going to win the league this year.

Winning a domestic cup isn't going to do anything. We need to be fighting for the league title and getting in the CL regularly.

Of course we want to win trophies -- but we should be able to rotate for a league 2 side, we did for Villa and they are 2 divisions higher than this lot!

Janssen must stay on the penalty spot, not charge out of the box.

Can Onomah actually straighten his legs? It's like he doesn't stretch them out properly, he lopes around and when he needs to stretch for the ball he just raises his leg half way, hardly stretches at all.

CCV reminds me of Steven Caulker

Back