• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers ***

So this is the last cup game at the old whl.

Dier needs to move to center half.
Trippier the only player playing well.

The rest turned up expected to win and didn't think they had to do anything.

Janssen for Onomah would be my first sub. Maybe Dembele for Dier if he doesn't pull the finger out in the first 5 mins

Poor decisions by the team. The importance of the three behind the striker has not been demonstrated so much in another game. The three behind Son have been POOR!! Onomah has disappointed me in the AM position and on the first goal. He seems to not want to step up. Well I am sure he is leaving the club by the end of this season or next. Perhaps the Emirates Marketing Project money has turned his head. CCV made a stupid decision to slide. I hope Poch reminds the boys of the need to show their quality because apart from Son and Winks - they have been shiite!!

We are playing a very average league 2 team, we have just defended like qunts. Going forwards we have created some chances, their keeper has made a save or two. In defence, Vorm and the two centre-halves have been so shaky.

Back