• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

Even in the 4 mins stoppage time there hardly seemed any urgency to go forward.

Werner to the left, Son in the middle, Richarlison off at HT?

Gotta get Werner on for Richy IMO. We need some pace to open them up.

They’ve been very very good, we’ve been very poor. Ange has options off the bench. Time for him to earn his wage.

Reactions: jrh
Wolves tactics spot on too. We started like a house on fire. 4 mins in Wolves player goes on, breaks the momentum and we have not found a rhymn since.
Any time we look to threaten, another one goes down. Simples

Think it's harsh on Richarlison, has had no service and one of the only ones putting in work. It's not like Son's first touch is much better than his.

However we need to change it in some way and that's the most obvious one to do. Way Maddison is playing I wouldn't give him more than 10 mins second half. Move Kulu in or play Lolo there

Think it's harsh on Richarlison, has had no service and one of the only ones putting in work. It's not like Son's first touch is much better than his.

However we need to change it in some way and that's the most obvious one to do. Way Maddison is playing I wouldn't give him more than 10 mins second half. Move Kulu in or play Lolo there
Richie has been better than Son that half, but I think Son is more likely to slap in a worldie so I'd keep him on just for that possibility

Wolves tactics spot on too. We started like a house on fire. 4 mins in Wolves player goes on, breaks the momentum and we have not found a rhymn since.
Any time we look to threaten, another one goes down. Simples
I did think O’Neill was the glorified work experience lad when he got the Bournemouth job but he’s proving himself a very good manager. In 135 minutes of football against us, he’s completely mugged us off. Let’s hope Ange has something up his sleeve.

Maddison has been poor, he reminds me of Dele when he lost the plot, over elaborating instead of playing the simple ball and flicks going straight to opposition players.
Caught dwelling on the ball multiple times and just fell over, start of the season he was fighting for balls and causing turnovers in our favour. Way off it

Back