• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

It’s like everyone has erased the memory of beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4-1 in December.

Interestingly or even strangely, people seemed to get far to into "well we can keep blaming injuries and absences" but TBF when you have them you can exactly do that. It no surprising trend that when we experienced the interruptions the football suffered. Now we have numbers back I would fully expect things to improve, that's a consequence of having your best players back.

No doubt teams will adapt to our playing style but we have put teams to sword this season sooo it's not exactly an alien idea that we might do it again with everyone back

I fully expect us to be a better side in thr final run in than we were in that sticky middle patch

Surprised no one thinks we should start Dragusin at RB. Considering he can play RB, if he’s not getting a start when we have an injury in one of the positions he plays in then he must wonder why he came here.

Dunno how much he's actually played at RB, only info i can see has it as 2 games with Sampdoria a couple of seasons ago

Interestingly or even strangely, people seemed to get far to into "well we can keep blaming injuries and absences" but TBF when you have them you can exactly do that. It no surprising trend that when we experienced the interruptions the football suffered. Now we have numbers back I would fully expect things to improve, that's a consequence of having your best players back.

No doubt teams will adapt to our playing style but we have put teams to sword this season sooo it's not exactly an alien idea that we might do it again with everyone back

I fully expect us to be a better side in thr final run in than we were in that sticky middle patch

Interruptions is a great word. We’ve had so many this season, and any club with a manager in their first season and the sorts of interruptions we’ve had would struggle at times.

But with the players coming back, I think our expectations can rise again. We should be playing better than we have, and we know from games like West Ham and Villa that we should be winning when we play well.

I’m far from guaranteeing this is the game where it clicks, but it shouldn’t be far off (it needs to be because we have a really difficult end to the season.)

Interruptions is a great word. We’ve had so many this season, and any club with a manager in their first season and the sorts of interruptions we’ve had would struggle at times.

But with the players coming back, I think our expectations can rise again. We should be playing better than we have, and we know from games like West Ham and Villa that we should be winning when we play well.

I’m far from guaranteeing this is the game where it clicks, but it shouldn’t be far off (it needs to be because we have a really difficult end to the season.)

Yeh exactly that, simple equation for me, better players back, better football to be played.

We can hope it's today

Pretty much as expected line up wise. My only slight concern is Bissouma who is a bit unpredictable currently. Hojbjerg may have been safer....but we will see.

With one game per week we'll be sticking with the settled starting CBs unless injuries or suspensions come in to play
Ange pretty much said Dragusin would have to wait for his chance.....ie injury to Romero or Vdv and he knew that when he signed up. He signed as cover !!

i still don't think you're grasping Ange ball man.. if the opponent score 2, we'll score 3... score 3, we'll score 4.. and so on and so forth.

we aint settling for edgy 1-0 wins.
We've been doing edgy 2-1 wins which tbh is the same difference. I'm not advocating for what Bale Force wants but what we have been doing is no different to an edgy 1-0 win.

We've been doing edgy 2-1 wins which tbh is the same difference. I'm not advocating for what Bale Force wants but what we have been doing is no different to an edgy 1-0 win.
But edgy, protecting a lead for dear life.. That's not what we're trying to do, that's not the aim. That's the difference.

Back