• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

Or a Spanish Korean fusion!?
There is a fancy Italian Japanese hybrid restaurant in Dalston called Angelina - pasta and fish etc. Funny one!

There was basic pie and eel shop in Dalston when I was a kid, had to go in there with my mum and nan when they went shopping, horrible.

Interesting, Ange watching the coaches from the centre circle, arms crossed.. Coaches ahead of him watching the players do their thing.. Clear visual hierarchy.

View attachment 16786

Technical department lurking in the background behind Ange?
Reminds me of Doug Ellis telling a struggling Tommy Docherty that he's right behind him, to which he replied "I want you in front of me where I can see you".

Yeah that's the place, my Dad rescued me from them when he started taking me to Spurs on Saturdays.

Things improved dramatically!

Just looked it up, its now a games bar, with the limp name Draughts. I must go in actually. The decor retains the old pie and mash shop tiles and bar. My great-grandparents would shop at Ridley Road market in the 1950s taking my Dad along. Before supermarkets, street markets were where you shopped!

https://youtu.be/gNcriWwBfSI?si=RtjKyEZi3X93jV0M

There is an open one in Hoxton high street. Its decent. Pie mash and licker is it? Some kind of slop they pour over it. They even chuck sawdust on the floor!

Things improved dramatically!

Just looked it up, its now a games bar, with the limp name Draughts. I must go in actually. The decor retains the old pie and mash shop tiles and bar. My great-grandparents would shop at Ridley Road market in the 1950s taking my Dad along. Before supermarkets, street markets were where you shopped!

https://youtu.be/gNcriWwBfSI?si=RtjKyEZi3X93jV0M

There is an open one in Hoxton high street. Its decent. Pie mash and licker is it? Some kind of slop they pour over it. They even chuck sawdust on the floor!

I probably saw him I was going up to 1957.

That Millsy is so annoying, he doesn't keep still, constantly rocking and shifting from one foot to the other.

Losing Udogie and Porro would be a real blow. We should still be able to beat Wolves at home with Davies and Royal deputising with the quality have throughout the rest of the 11, but it would hamper us.
Hopefully at least one recovers, ideally both.

Get through this and we have another two break to get a fully fit squad

Wolves are a decent team with a very good coach in my opinion, but it feels like we're ready to burst and really punish a team at some point. I hope this is the game. Going for a big 5-1 win.

Is the Exchange the best way to get a ticket for this?
If there's nothing on the exchange I've used these before:

You have to add VAT on if you're not sneaking it through as a business expense though.

Wolves are a decent team with a very good coach in my opinion, but it feels like we're ready to burst and really punish a team at some point. I hope this is the game. Going for a big 5-1 win.
I’d penciled that performance in for Palace at home..

Losing Udogie and Porro would be a real blow. We should still be able to beat Wolves at home with Davies and Royal deputising with the quality have throughout the rest of the 11, but it would hamper us.
Hopefully at least one recovers, ideally both.

Get through this and we have another two break to get a fully fit squad
Love your optimism!

We've had no real performances recently where we feel like we're going to punish someone. Earlier in the season, yes.

Games at the moment mostly feel in the balance with no easy ride to the final whistle.

Unless you're suggesting that as players have come back from injury, international duty and new recruits have got up to speed will lead to us punishing teams...then maybe. (Bloody hopefully!)

I don't see that versus Wolves though...no mugs and well coached (as you say)

Last edited:
Back