• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

What a rubbish game, been looking forward to it for days, totally dull. Adrian will be amazed how unbusy he was today. Last ever game at this campsite and we let them win. Boooo, Poch out, set fire to WHL

Has the ref been that bad really?

I am not watching but he didn't send winner off when everyone I know thought he should have...

(Waits to be kicked )

he shouldn't of, winner was fouled first, but he's been winging it all night regarding the written laws

Has the ref been that bad really?

I am not watching but he didn't send winner off when everyone I know thought he should have...

(Waits to be kicked )

Not the ref, just us cacking it.

We had chances, but didn't take them, and wham have played well. We've been much better this half, conceding first half was our undoing.

Can we squeeze a goal in the final moments?

Last edited:
Back